Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Ratings

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

RTE don't show american shows on prime time RTE 1 anymore.

ER
    CSI

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭JackieChan

I watched the first 5 episodes and the first 10 seconds of the 6th and thought 'I can't be bothered' and put on something else.
    I know that I'll miss heaps of the episodes along the way. I think if it was running for only one season then I would have made the effort to tune to every one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

Elmo wrote:
    ER
    CSI
    Only two, one of which they show very erratically. There used to be at least one american programme during prime time every evening on RTE1 a few years ago.

There used to be at least one american programme during prime time every evening on RTE1 a few years ago.

Yes ER and The Practice during the summer.

CSI should take the place of ER's sunday slot. IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

CSI new season is on Friday on Living...so RTE are behind on that one anyway.

• Advertisement

WEEK ENDING... JULY 17

1 Sunday Game Live: Sun 359 000
    2 Lost: Mon 269 000
    3 Sunday Game Live: Sun 195 000
    4 Sunday GAme Live: Sun 177 000
    5 The Simpsons: Sun 165 000
    6 CSI New York: Tue 162 000
    7 Love Is The Drug: Mon 154 000
    8 CSI Miami: Tue 153 000
    9 Carrie And Barrie: Wed 143 000
    10 Law And Order: Wed 143 000

Up 10,000 from last week,the CSI's also in the top 10,with 153,000 watching Speedle die :D

Ive never actually seen Law and Order in the top 10 either.

Fortunately for CSI RTE TWO are showing them at good times and every week. Unlike Law And Order which has episodes all over the place.

Is the 11:00PM LAW AND ORDER sunday edition new to RTE TWO?

Law and Order: SVU gets into the top twenty for tv3 with around 130,000 viewers on average. Wonder how well its doing againist LOST?

Ye the CSI's are at good times and both together which helps. and I think that Law and Order at number 10 is actually Criminal Intent...no the original. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

tvnutz wrote:
    Up 10,000 from last week,the CSI's also in the top 10,with 153,000 watching Speedle die :D

Damn, wanted to see that episode.

pity you missed it,it was good,and it happened really quickly...he got shot and died in horatio's arms,but he only got shot because his gun didnt work,and they found out he hadnt cleaned it again. if you remember last season he got shot in his vest because his gun malfunationed as he hadnt cleaned it. they introduced some new guy to replace him last week.

• Advertisement
Advertisement