Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the oc ... yes or no?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Jazzy wrote:
    the o.c. adds nothing to anything, it merely wastes time

And posting on boards isn't a waste of time then.........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭beanyb

It mightnt be exactly top quality television but it's entertaining! I'm totally addicted. And Ryan being so beautiful helps I suppose!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Ryan has black fingers. An ever flattening nose and a horrible haircut. Horrible Horrible haircut. The people in that show are far from attractive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭beanyb

Do I sense a slight touch of jealousy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

i love the O.C.
    i hav to agree that season 1 was a lot better! i have been dwl episodes of the oc and i hav to tel u all the last three episodes are brilliant!! To be honest it reminds me a lot of the snobs of Dublin!!! I read in the independant today of how two ST. Gerards (private skool in bray) had a scrap over whos Daddy is richer! Just listen to the stories from that skool and ull realise that the O.C. actually isnt that far fetched!!!

• Advertisement

Rachel Bilson is in it, so yeah I like the OC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Easily_Irritated

Ah that OC is cool. Wouldn't go mad over it, but I'd surely watch it if its on (which it isin't anymore) Altho, TG4 are running repeats on a monday still, yea?

Advertisement