Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roll call for Brady's Thurs June 9th

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭ixus

Surprise surprise! :eek:

So you'll be in brady's proppin up the bar then Clare?
    I may be around for a few myself, see if i can rustle up a few of the lads from college as we have to be around tomorrow for an external examiner so pints may be required before that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

ixus wrote:
    Surprise surprise! :eek:

So you'll be in brady's proppin up the bar then Clare?
    I may be around for a few myself, see if i can rustle up a few of the lads from college as we have to be around tomorrow for an external examiner so pints may be required before that!

Yeah come in, I'll be there anyway with my housemate and a few friends. There's a Mikado birthday on upstairs too. Hope to see you later so Ixus (damn the rest of ye!!! ;) )

Oh!! And you don't know me from the internet....they'll seriously beat me up if they thought I was such a nerd ;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭petals

Hmm I'll be at a mikado bday which is in brady's

ClareBear wrote:
    Oh!! And you don't know me from the internet....they'll seriously beat me up if they thought I was such a nerd ;):D

Haha!I hadn't read that bit 'cos i would have walked straight up to you and said
    "High i'm ixus your internet buddy!" :p but if i had read it, I was definitely doing that! whats there to be shamed of???

didn't head out, goin out tonight instead.

Wow best Boards beers EVER!!

:p

Actually there was a quiz or something upstairs for some reason (usually a DJ on Thursdays) so maybe it was a good thing it didn't happen.

• Advertisement

petals wrote:
    Hmm I'll be at a mikado bday which is in brady's

I think I spotted ye but I'm not sure. Didn't want to go over and say hi if it wasn't ye.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

meh? so how good was it?

'twas just wee clare by her lonesome!

It's a pity none of ye came in....Clare Bear got very, very drunk! :D Won't be doing that again for a while....we ended up having a party back at our house with people we don't know.

Bad Vodka, bad!

Ya mad pony!

well i'll be out tonight and prob tomorrow

• Advertisement

In Maynooth? I'm all alone all weekend so if you're about tomorrow night and feel like saying hello let me know. Going to be very bored so wouldn't mind some company. I was going to go home but couldn't cope with the hungover journey to Cork.

Aye, 'tis a long journey alright.

The better half is coming down for the weekend, and my bro is back from Cork for the first time since Christmas so it'll be up to them where we'll be going.
    Will let you know if i'm out in maynooth and if you feel like coming out you'll be more than welcome.

Don't tell them i met you on the net though :p

Looks like I might be going to a comedy gig in town now but if not and ye're out in Maynooth then yeah that would be great! :) Seeing as this Boards Beers thing is obviously never going to happen (damn ye all!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭Maynooth

Why don't we try for next Thursday?

Maynooth wrote:
    Why don't we try for next Thursday?

I'm in Cork. Thursday after anyone? Or will it ever happen?? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

ClareBear wrote:
    I'm in Cork. Thursday after anyone? Or will it ever happen?? ;)

Thursday after is ideal! Hehe, won't be back til this Sunday

Just soaking up the sun here..... Ah good ole Turkey

nothing wrote:
    Thursday after is ideal! Hehe, won't be back til this Sunday

Just soaking up the sun here..... Ah good ole Turkey

Ya lucky thing!!

Yes that's it now, Thursday June 23rd. Brady's. If it doesn't happen I'm not suggesting it again (miaow!) Please people, it'll be fun :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭gobby

Right. Lets do it!

Fo shizzle this time :eek:

/edit/ If we had this a couple of days later we could start in Maynooth and then head to the beers in town.

(I seem to remember a cranky Clare giving out about the fact that no one ever wants to head into town! :p)

:D
    gobby wrote:
    Right. Lets do it!

Fo shizzle this time :eek:

/edit/ If we had this a couple of days later we could start in Maynooth and then head to the beers in town.

(I seem to remember a cranky Clare giving out about the fact that no one ever wants to head into town! :p)

Nah I've solved that issue, I went out and got myself some Dublin gal pals that like to get drunk a lot. Happy days :D

Right Thursday it is then. What's the betting no one will turn up again?? :p

Oh and Gobby, I don't really go to Boards Beers anymore....the big Dublin ones anyway. They scare me. You going to head in to that on Saturday?

Silence is golden, golden!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

Well I don't go to NUI, or any college.. but I do work in one ;)

Also I have had to move back home to Leixlip. So I shall be there Miss Bear ;)

this working for a living thing just isn't on!
    hardly get any time to waste on the intranet these days.....

sutty wrote:
    Well I don't go to NUI, or any college.. but I do work in one ;)

Also I have had to move back home to Leixlip. So I shall be there Miss Bear ;)

I knew Sutty wouldn't let me down! Hurrah for Sutty! Even if this doesn't go ahead I'll be out with my housemate and a few friends anyway Sutty, so come in anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

ClareBear wrote:
    I knew Sutty wouldn't let me down! Hurrah for Sutty! Even if this doesn't go ahead I'll be out with my housemate and a few friends anyway Sutty, so come in anyway :)

ohhh.. are you sure you dont mind mixing use "internet people" with real people?

:D

In other words, yes, I shall be there even if it doesn't go ahead :D

Well Boards people, ye've missed your chance. This Clare Bear won't be suggesting anymore Maynooth Beers. Bunch of losers!

(Only joking about the losers part)

Sutty I'll give you a buzz later when I know what the story is with us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭Maynooth

:( I know what you're saying CB, it's been mentioned a few times now and no luck so no point if they're not interested in it. It's a shame, I'd like to get to know more people here. Oh well.

Advertisement