Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IRL: 1X04 - "Walkabout" [**SPOILERS WITHIN**]

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

For those who guessed about Locke, I know someone else who did, so it might not have had the same impact on those people it had on many of us. (Some just analyse everything more, others go with the show when it's on, analyse it later.)

I agree we may have overhyped it a tad as well. (For me, the show truly became special at this point, and the power of this moment was only duplicated once, maybe twice, in the 21 episodes that follow. Still lots of cool stuff, of course, but this was, I suppose, the first shocking revelation about the nature of the island. From then onwards, we looked at everything differently.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

yes perhaps we over hyped it,and its probably a better ep looking back on it after seeing the whole season and seeing more of the mystry that is locke.

and i find it hard to believe someone voted it as terrible,what a joker.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Ah but wait until you see Episode 5!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

It hasn't lived up to the massive hype yet, but I'm really enjoying it. The apparition of the man in the suit disappointed me though, it's a very cliche kind of thing. I'd prefer it to be another survivor that is living seperate in the forest (unlikely as it seems) or a figment of jacks imagination than a government agent or some shadowy conspiracy bollocks.Locke is scary.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Undergod wrote:
    It hasn't lived up to the massive hype yet, but I'm really enjoying it. The apparition of the man in the suit disappointed me though, it's a very cliche kind of thing. I'd prefer it to be another survivor that is living seperate in the forest (unlikely as it seems) or a figment of jacks imagination than a government agent or some shadowy conspiracy bollocks.Locke is scary.

just keep watching! things are explained over time.

• Advertisement
Advertisement