Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desperate Housewives Season Finale

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Dewey

I liked the finale but didnt love it. Nip/tuck season 2 was much better cliff hanger. I just cant believe Rex is dead, he was sound and i think he got another doctor ro ring up and say he was dead to punishes her for trying to kill him(or so he thought).

So i'm hoping he will be back next year but no just for one ep.

And here is DHW Spoiler/Rumor for you so dont read if you dont want to i'm not sure how true this is:

Tom has another family somewhere. Dont ask me how or why but i was reading in the Sun that he has another family, dont know if that involves more then 1 kid but i was surprised that wasnt reveled at the end of the series.

And as for Zach.......well he didnt get his parents looks now did he. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

Cherry_Pie wrote:
    :confused: My theory is as follows

When we arrive back in WIsteria lane Zach gets susan to call home and get Mike over. Julie answers and knows theres something up with her "mom" and insists to mike on going over with him. Zach can't hurt Julie and they all start crying and the whole thing is defused! Mike embraces Zach in a fatherly hug and we swiftly get into the new story.
    Your theory is flawed on two counts - first Mike went into his own house and would therefore have stumbled across Zach holding up susan there; second Julie is away with her father and not at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

My mam watches it and I have to say it was quite good. I really like Eva Longoria!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Dewey wrote:
    And here is DHW Spoiler/Rumor for you so dont read if you dont want to i'm not sure how true this is:

Tom has another family somewhere. Dont ask me how or why but i was reading in the Sun that he has another family, dont know if that involves more then 1 kid but i was surprised that wasnt reveled at the end of the series.

Thats not true actually,it was going to be the original story,but they dropped it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Cherry_Pie

OFDM wrote:
    Your theory is flawed on two counts - first Mike went into his own house and would therefore have stumbled across Zach holding up susan there; second Julie is away with her father and not at home.

Nope Mike went into Susans house!! You saw him through his houses window!! Susan is in Mikes house because he's moving in! ALthough the Julie thing I gotta give ya ... hmmmm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭samo

Cherry_Pie wrote:
    Nope Mike went into Susans house!! You saw him through his houses window!! Susan is in Mikes house because he's moving in! ALthough the Julie thing I gotta give ya ... hmmmm

I never copped that about Mike going into Susans house....god If only could re-watch it... :( always forget to look on this board here BTW for desp housewives info!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Re-watch it Sunday on E4 if you really want to! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

Cherry_Pie wrote:
    Nope Mike went into Susans house!!

hmm I didn't notice...

Advertisement