Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxygen virgin!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Catsmokinpot

drink
    a big box of skins that you can go around giving out for a nominal fee(meet new people and make a bit of money)
    sleepingbag
    drink
    tent
    toilet paper
    drink
    handy wipes
    drink
    and a sence of adventure
    and all should go well
    Edit:
    Why shell out for the ticket when you can switch on your stereo and do this in your back garden?
    you can do that any day wheres your sence of adventure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭She-Ra

my sense of adventure is getting keener by the minute.... i should be sorted so!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭voxpop

john2 wrote:
    I wouldn't recommend incense sticks at all. There's something about a plastic cubicle full of methane and a source of flame that doesn't sit right with me. I know the chances are slim but you don't want to be remembered as the guy who died in an exploding portaloo.

those toilets are designed to vent out any methane - there was even a mythbusters episode where they tried to blow up a toilet using the methane - didnt work at all, even when they taped up all the vents so Incense Sticks all the way, if thats your thing ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Ah right. Still think mine way is better, less fuss involved and smells nicer.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Anybody know where i can get a ticket? they sold out today. please PM me if you know where i can get one. Im willing to pay 170 euro's for one.

thanks

• Advertisement

yeah - the vicks idea is killer alright

yeah - the vicks idea is killer alright

I got it from Silence of the Lambs

John2 wrote:
    I got it from Silence of the Lambs

Jeysus, maybe all the drink has destroyed my memory but i cant remember the scene where hannibal lector uses some vicks to mask the smell of shyte as he goes for a dump in a portaloo :p

lol, no it was when the FBI agents had pulled a body out of the river. Although "Hannibal Lector Goes To Oxegen" would probably have a better plot than "Hannibal".

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

those toilets are designed to vent out any methane - there was even a mythbusters episode where they tried to blow up a toilet using the methane - didnt work at all, even when they taped up all the vents so Incense Sticks all the way, if thats your thing ;)

As usual Adam and Jamie have shown us the way.

As for the toilets; I'd say learn how to hold your breath for as long as you can or just don't go at all. I mean it's not like you'll really be eating much after all. I was lucky any time I've had to use the toilet at oxegen/witnness as I always seem to get one just after it has been cleaned. The stench of industrial bleach has never smelled so nice.

• Advertisement
Advertisement