Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which is the better cartoon???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭RVN10

But family guy is great. if you posted a poll should family guy have its own forum wat do you think they would say

• Registered Users Posts: 20,941 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Do it so.

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

ok

There is no need for a Family Guy forum. A poll would be kinda pointless.

Sorry man i just wanted to see everyones reaction

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

it was a tough choice but i voted for south park, feckin hilarious programme

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I'd have to go with Futurama.

Not only was it a great cartoon series. It's also pretty much the best science fiction show of recent years.

Professor Farnsworth was my favourite character...

I'd have to go with Futurama.

Not only was it a great cartoon series. It's also pretty much the best science fiction show of recent year.

I have to say you are wrong

He is most definitely right! There is no other Sci-Fi show that even compares to it (lately).

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Never seen Family Guy or American Dad (no sky) and don't like the rest. Hate The Simpsons. Never grew up with it so..

• Advertisement

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

Futurama was very good. my fav episode was the one with Fry's brother and the four leaf clover, very emotional and yet funny.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yes, that is most people's reaction!! lol :D Just find it really annoying and it's always on!!!! I've never had Sky so didn't grow up with it. Has to be the reason... I'm not weird and have a sense of humour btw (something which people don't think I have since not liking the show)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,153 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

You have no soul.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 PissedChicken

i cant stand the simpsons. ive american dad but it doesnt compare anything to family guy or southpark. ps if you think the moon is made from cheese pm me...

Sangre wrote:
    You have no soul.

Aw Thanks, that's nice! I'm pretty sure it's coz I havent grown up with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 PissedChicken

i dont blame you or your brothers and sister for not liking it. its absolutely crap. so do you think the moon is made up of cheese.

Chubb76 wrote:
    I have to say you are wrong
    And I'd have to say it's a matter of personal opinion... hmm?

What if someone told you they preferred cats over dogs? Would you say "No! No! You're wrong! You go to hell and you die!"

oh.. South Park would be my second favourite.

If someone told me they did prefer cats over dogs, I probably would actually.

i dont blame you or your brothers and sister for not liking it. its absolutely crap. so do you think the moon is made up of cheese.

You know you can get red, orange and blue cheese aswell... not sure about your moon theory?!

Trying to think of other cartoons. Watched Stressed Eric and Bob & Margaret. then they were gone!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭crang

I would say SIMPSONS
    FUTURAMA
    FAMILY GUY

And I'd have to say it's a matter of personal opinion... hmm?

What if someone told you they preferred cats over dogs? Would you say "No! No! You're wrong! You go to hell and you die!".

Futurama is crap and i would say your wrong

crang wrote:
    I would say SIMPSONS
    FUTURAMA
    FAMILY GUY

Wheres south park i would take simpsons out of that list.

If someone told me they did prefer cats over dogs, I probably would actually.
    The correct answer is monkeys!

If only Friends was a cartoon......................

If only Friends was a cartoon......................

It probably wouldnt be gr8

The correct answer is monkeys!

That's your answer to everything.

The answer is actually jam tarts with about 2 milligrams of sugar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Daelus

My favourite animated show is Futurama.

Family Guy is pretty funny too. Funnier than Futurama, actually. But it doesn't really stand up to repeat viewings for me. With Futurama, I can watch the episodes numerous times and not get bored of them.

The characters and stories and animation of Family Guy aren't up to the same quality as those of Futurama, I think.

I find Futurama to be wittier than Family Guy, too. Family Guy is just all about the shocks and offensive jokes.

I don't like The Simpsons. Never have, really. And I've never seen South Park.
    Although I was watching this '100 Greatest Cartoons' show on E4 and they showed some clips of South Park, which were pretty funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Never seen South Park :eek: , I know it's on kinda late but still, it's one of those things you really had to see.

I voted for Simpsons as i brought me so many good memories.

• Advertisement

Daelus wrote:
    The characters and stories and animation of Family Guy aren't up to the same quality as those of Futurama, I think.

I find Futurama to be wittier than Family Guy, too. Family Guy is just all about the shocks and offensive jokes..

Family guy is muchmuch more funnier witout a doubt

Advertisement