Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question - Dogs in bed

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Nobody has answered my question about a dog licking its own genitals yet, and then licking your face. Is it healthy? Velcrow, I hope you don't mind my language, I'm just trying to put across a point and I'm being somewhat vulgar about it, so that it gets through. A dog is a dog, it's way down the "chain of command" as such in life, and therefore should be treated like a dog. You can love it and treat it as a member of the family, but at the end of the day he or she is not an equal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Irishstudent

Dr. Loon wrote:
    Nobody has answered my question about a dog licking its own genitals yet, and then licking your face. Is it healthy? Velcrow, I hope you don't mind my language, I'm just trying to put across a point and I'm being somewhat vulgar about it, so that it gets through. A dog is a dog, it's way down the "chain of command" as such in life, and therefore should be treated like a dog. You can love it and treat it as a member of the family, but at the end of the day he or she is not an equal.

We're animals too.Dogs are more loyal than most people and protect their human families, so they are not that far down the chain. And as far as licking their genitals, im quite sure that their saliva keeps their tongue clean and at least they are making an effort to stay clean. Just had to defend them

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

i've let my dog sllep on my bed anytime i'm home and every night when i lived there and it's all fine and dandy. also i used to suffer from slight athsma and still suffer from hayfever and i have found that it's only some dogs that bother me so go on sleep with your dog. (wait that sounded dirty)

Advertisement