Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mespil Apartments

Options
2»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

shacko wrote:
    Why dont you publish your address and Invite them all over to you place. If you think iam being a pain in the neck
    Why would i do that whens theres a perfectly good skating area right outside mespil apts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭shacko

delly wrote:
    (I'm working on the basis that this isn't a troll)

I'll be honest and say that i would also hate the thought of anybody wrecking my garden and/or common area near my gaff, but there are certain ways of going about things like this.

tbh i'd buy a skateboard and head down the M1 just to piss you off. Your atitude sucks, and you could have asked in a more pleasent manner for people to stay clear of your turf, and you may have got a better result.

How would you of gone about it

• Registered Users Posts: 18,912 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

ok you have made your point, goodnight!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement