Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mespil Apartments

Options
  • 16-05-2005 1:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭

Just a word of warning to the kids that skate outside my place in the mespil apartments. I've greased the rail and ill take your boards off you and call the guards if I see you at it again

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

Greasing the rails up should be better for railsildes

well done fella

and remember Shacko Skateboarding is not a crime :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭shacko

Just be warned iam still gonna take your boards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭smois

ha..u do dat and see wat happens

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

shacko = fibbo

fibbo has brain washed everyone

• Advertisement

smois wrote:
    ha..u do dat and see wat happens

Ill have 3 skateboards and you wont thats what wil happen

He greases more than his rails, if you know what I mean.

who said ill be der...ul get a full on smack in da face if ya try take da wrong persons board

smois wrote:
    who said ill be der...ul get a full on smack in da face if ya try take da wrong persons board

Just be warned to stay off and out of my property

Regards
    Sean

well is ur property fenced off

• Advertisement

Yes. SO SPREAD THE WORD MESPIL IS A NO GO

shacko wrote:
    Yes. SO SPREAD THE WORD MESPIL IS A NO GO
    now y wud i do dat

Because not only am I going to take the boards of anyone i find on my property but Iam going to make sure they are prosecuted for tresspassing

Regards
    Sean

well wat exactly is pissin u off aboot them bein der

I have no probelm with them having a bit of fun. But they have destoyed my flower beds, damaged my property and litterted.

This is such a fibbo troll - just ignore him and he'll go away eventually.

ur right he's a tipical fibbo........oh ure poor flower beds....ull never stop skateboardin...if u get them to move on most likely one of them will be cheeky back...i used to be da cheeky one but den i got a smack in da face(if i c dat chap ill ram my board so far up his...u get da idea)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭shagman

Just posted Mespil apartments as a great spot for burnouts and doughnuts on a few boy racer sites .............. soon troll boy will be begging for the simple joys of watching skaters doing railslides and ollieing the flowerbeds. :D

Skatejam at mespil anyone? I didn't know there was nice rails there, thanks for the post Sean. ;)

shagman wrote:
    Just posted Mespil apartments as a great spot for burnouts and doughnuts on a few boy racer sites .............. soon troll boy will be begging for the simple joys of watching skaters doing railslides and ollieing the flowerbeds. :D

Skatejam at mespil anyone? I didn't know there was nice rails there, thanks for the post Sean. ;)

Anyone who comes to the Mespil has been given fair notice of what will happen so stay clear

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

greased up rails?Mespil Apartments eh?This sounds like fun.
    I think I'll have to take my board down there, Where is it?
    Id love to see you try and take my board off me

• Advertisement

As I said. You have all been given due notice. So don't be suprised at the consequences. I'am very dissapointed with everyones reaction here to my plight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭hawkmoon269

shacko wrote:
    As I said. You have all been given due notice. So don't be suprised at the consequences. I'am very dissapointed with everyones reaction here to my plight

Are these skate-boarding people trespassing on private property?

Yes. Id like to think i've been decent enough about it up until now. But i'am just plain sick of it. Thats why I thought if i posted here I might get some Support as opposed to the endorsements they have gotten to skate on private property

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

You're just plain sick of it? Will you lighten up mate. Its a few kids having a laugh on their boards, Stop being such a moany f*ck and get out more. Find something more constructive to do with your life than moan at other people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

I can't imagine i'd particularly like a bunch of greasy haired kids skating around on my property to be honest.

GaRtH_V wrote:
    You're just plain sick of it? Will you lighten up mate. Its a few kids having a laugh on their boards, Stop being such a moany f*ck and get out more. Find something more constructive to do with your life than moan at other people

Why dont you publish your address and Invite them all over to you place. If you think iam being a pain in the neck

• Registered Users Posts: 18,912 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

hmmmmmmm big skate session, mespil arartments and a cranky person who cares more aboot flower beds dan havin fun....u make urself out to be a bit of a loner...u must be in your apartment all da time wit notin better to do dan to terrorise a bunch of kids...as i said before u try take a skateboarders board and they'll fight ya to da other side of da world ta get it back...so by takin a skaters board ure causin more hasl for urself...so u keep greasin those rails and tellin us not to go der and we'll do da oppisite...i never even heard of da mespil apartments till u came along now thanks to u half of dublin will be skatinn der.... :D:D:D

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

(I'm working on the basis that this isn't a troll)

I'll be honest and say that i would also hate the thought of anybody wrecking my garden and/or common area near my gaff, but there are certain ways of going about things like this.

tbh i'd buy a skateboard and head down the M1 just to piss you off. Your atitude sucks, and you could have asked in a more pleasent manner for people to stay clear of your turf, and you may have got a better result.

Now, where did i leave the keys to my bigfoot 4x4?

• Advertisement

delly wrote:
    (I'm working on the basis that this isn't a troll)

I'll be honest and say that i would also hate the thought of anybody wrecking my garden and/or common area near my gaff, but there are certain ways of going about things like this.

tbh i'd buy a skateboard and head down the M1 just to piss you off. Your atitude sucks, and you could have asked in a more pleasent manner for people to stay clear of your turf, and you may have got a better result.

Now, where did i leave the keys to my bigfoot 4x4?
    if only every average joe had an opinion like dat

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement