Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is yours?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

haha...everytime echo posts these days, someone gets banned. This forums ****ing funny.

Anyway, stuff I'm liking at the moment:
    1 C Rayz Walz
    2 Gift of Gab
    3 Michaelis Constant
    4 Quasimoto
    5 Blueprint
    Just what's been floating around my cd player recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I never even answered the question of this thread. I need to learn to stay on topic.

In no particular order, those who I am liking the most at the moment:
    • MF Doom
    • Masta Ace
    • Mr Lif
    • Murs
    • Blueprint

The Soul Position album is top notch.
    I'm also listening to a lot of Ugly Duckling and Atmosphere at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Trip Hazard

Whats Wrong with you people cant anyone say they like a rapper with out someone saying, "he just good cos he's dead" "He Sold Out Man" "other people listen to him so i hate him, yeah!!!"

What the hell,
    Hip Hop is an excellent form of music, if its Run DMC stlye, or NWA Style Gangsta rap(which is Brillient) or lil' Jon Style Crunk Sh1t, its all good some is more cmmercial then others but dont hate cos n.i.g.g.a.z are making millons.

Here's my fave list in NO particular order

Eminem
    2Pac
    Snoop
    Ludacris
    Easy E

I know he's not a rapper but any hip hop song he appears on is without a doubt excillent... Nate Dogg

Heck i even like Nelly and Chingy, Busta Rhymes is class too although i only have 1 album

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭big syke

dlofnep wrote:

Real emcees express themselves not through saying **** every third word. QUOTE]

in fairness man immortal does say that word a good few times in most of his "mc-ing"

my favourite are (in no order) immortal technique, j5, bdp, 2pac

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Evzer

ROFLMAO at giving out about rappers talking about "guns and drugs and all that nonsense" and having necro in your top 5.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

In no particular order;

1) Ghostface Killah
    2) Eminem (early stuff)
    3) Biggie
    4) 2pac
    5) Common
    6) DMX (good driving music)

Advertisement