Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Guy Season 4 Episode 3 Blind Ambition Thread (Spoilers)

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Certainly the best episode of the new season so far. After watching the first 2 I felt like something had changed since Season 3 but now they're back on track.

Those 3 girls in the shopping mall cracked me up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

I just remembered stewie on his tricked out tricycle

lmfa0

Brilliant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

Does anyone know why family guy and american dad is taking a three week break? The newest episodes aren't being aired until June 5th.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Probebly so, production keeps up with episodes being shown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

"This is the worst use of money since I tricked out my Big Wheel" that was good and the Bonnie joke "You've been pregnant for like six years now".

I liked the return of the chicken, didn't see it coming.

Nice to see Quagmire make a return too. Overall it was a pretty good episode I thought.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭Blisterman

The Bonny joke's funny, because its true. I cant believe family guys been around six years.

Advertisement