Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Fitz - Sunday Afternoons

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭careca

Is this a permanent fixture now Oscar. What time do you expect it to kick off this Sunday ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

I'll be in at 4 on Sunday to defend my title (in Big Dragon's absence I hereby claim the crown as undefeated Sunday €30 freezeout champion :)) - let the suckouts commence!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Registration starts at 4, should kick off at 4 30, Ill even try and get out off bed on time this week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BigDragon

ionapaul wrote:
    I'll be in at 4 on Sunday to defend my title (in Big Dragon's absence I hereby claim the crown as undefeated Sunday €30 freezeout champion :)) - let the suckouts commence!

Where'd I go???????????

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Aren't you gonna be over the small pond on Sunday? I was referring to your *upcoming* absence, of course :) That said, you could always appoint a substitute to play as co-reigning champion for the tournie...

• Advertisement
Advertisement