Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poker tournament in Drogheda

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Lenny_mc

its the sign that says julianstown, first exit after the last balbriggan exit. If you go to the toll road you have gone to far.

From julianstown keep straight on the road, go through julianstown, you will pass a truck stop diner style place, then the glenside hotel. The europa is the big hotel on your left after that.

If you go over the toll road take the first exit after the toll, turn right, through two roundabouts, follow that road all the way to the traffic lights, you will see a big building in front off you, turn right, then leave drogheda. the europa will be on your right after an estate called grange rath

so what time does play start at tonight? Wont make it for 7.30 registration. but should be there by 8.30 or so. That ok Mike?

well i have to say well done to the organisers, i enjoyed my night last night. Came 13th (i think) unfortunately last 9 were paid.

if this will be a regular thing ill certainly be there a lot.

Lenny

Advertisement