Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst Characters Ever

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

every one and everything associated with will & grace should be burned and destroyed, it is a pox on humanity which no one should ever mention

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭mycroft

Neelix from Star Trek Voyager is about the worst character I can think of at the moment.

But perhaps he's too much of an easy target to pick on.

Friend of mine made it down to the last four people up for the part of Neelix. You meet him and then go "I could totally see that" Character would have been subtly different.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Kingsize

yeah Fukk scrappy doo.if anybody wanted to "blood" a fighting dog they could do no worse than that irritating little C__T.
    Phoebe serves a purpose not the most annoying person in friends but up there, im not a big fan of friends but do find myself watching it during the slump time on tv jsut when i get home from work.
    i can see why she's there,i often hear people talking about how one of their mates is "just like phoebe"
    there are so many annoying & unrealistic bits in friends though,someone once referred to it as seinfeld-lite.i can see where they got that although compared to seinfeld it really sucks

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Oh, another one. Was flicking through the channels the other evening and came across 'Will & Grace'. I'd heard of this show and seen it advertised but I've never actually watched it before. That woman with the high-pitched squeaky voice......... Jesus Christ, someone please shoot her in the larynx with a harpoon!

Talking of immensely annoying voices, how could we have forgotten The Nanny...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Talking of immensely annoying voices, how could we have forgotten The Nanny...
    Nice legs though. Just watch it with the sound muted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement