Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Porbably the best Call of Duty video in the world

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

CyberGhost wrote:
    hmm works fine for me, make sure that you don't have anything that blocks site referrers, maybe some security program.

Should I try again after disabling my firewall? Or maybe it's not working because I use Firefox instead of IE...? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,229 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

It doesn't work in Firefox, but it does with IE.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

Should I try again after disabling my firewall? Or maybe it's not working because I use Firefox instead of IE...? :confused:

yep, like Robert, said, that must be it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

I use firefox and it worked fine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

That video is very impressive. I haven't played COD in a while so forgive me if I annoy anyone but some of those kills have got to be scripted.
    There is no way, without cheats, anyone could know where other players are the way these guys do...

Keyzer wrote:
    That video is very impressive. I haven't played COD in a while so forgive me if I annoy anyone but some of those kills have got to be scripted.
    There is no way, without cheats, anyone could know where other players are the way these guys do...
    Keyzer, the WHO-Crew is probably the best team in Europe (and one of the best in the world) and there is no cheating of any sort involved in this video. It's pure skill. That's what happens when you play 10 hours a day and you get paid for doing it! ;)

Tried downloading DoD video with IE and firewall disabled and it just refuses to work... I give up...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭crowl

Only Human wrote:
    Ah crap. It just made me want to play CoD again. Was that our Crow I saw get killed on Carentan?
    yeh was me >_<
    totally owned vonox in the rest of that game :D
    lost 11-9 in the end tho

What team do you play for Crowl? UK clan?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

I finally got round to downloading the video. Some of the shots were amazing, but some just made me go "hmm". e.g. shooting another guy from roof to roof with a pistol while moving.There is no way that is anything but luck. Also, I cant help but question some of the shots they recieved, some got hit a few times, which looked questionable.

Music wasnt good either. But there is probably nothing dodgy going on so they are some amazingly good players.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I finally got a chance to watch this and it is the best COD movie ive every seen. Though ive only seen 2. I have to agree with azreal the shots were not that impresive ive done some of that myself just not while recording a video. Play enough and you will do a lot of that. Also I was suprised they even showed a team kill thats nothing to be proud of. All in all id say we will have a better video if we went to the bother of making one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Libero

Hi all.

Downloaded the RAR file and have tried to extract the .avi file but get the following WinRAR diagnostic messages. Any suggestions?

! C:\Documents and Settings\myname\Desktop\The_e-WHOlution.rar: CRC failed in The_e-WHOlution.avi. The file is corrupt
    ! C:\Documents and Settings\myname\Desktop\The_e-WHOlution.rar: Unexpected end of archive

Any help would be most appreciated - I don't want that 400MB download to go to waste...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 999 ✭✭✭cregser

Try using 7-zip to open the rar file. In my experience, if it don't work with 7zip then it don't work. :)

Install it, then right click on the rar file and select "Extract Files..." from the menu. You don't get any "Register Now/Buy Now" bull$hit like WinRAR.

Thanks for the advice. I managed to repair the corrupted .avi file but can only view about the first 75% of it.

Still, that's the lion's share of it.

I play a fair bit of CoD myself, mostly TDM on public servers - not yet in a clan. I'd place myself in the top 10-20% but have never seen anything like some of the unaimed rifle hits from these guys. They're pretty hot with the MP44s and BAR as well.

I'm a total Kar98whore but do enjoy a good blast on the likes of Carentan. I just hope I don't come up against this crew anytime soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

Libero wrote:
    Thanks for the advice. I managed to repair the corrupted .avi file but can only view about the first 75% of it.

Still, that's the lion's share of it.

I play a fair bit of CoD myself, mostly TDM on public servers - not yet in a clan. I'd place myself in the top 10-20% but have never seen anything like some of the unaimed rifle hits from these guys. They're pretty hot with the MP44s and BAR as well.

I'm a total Kar98whore but do enjoy a good blast on the likes of Carentan. I just hope I don't come up against this crew anytime soon.

you on Xfire? post your nick !

• Advertisement

Drapper wrote:
    you on Xfire? post your nick !

Yup. Mercy Killer is my public TDM tag. xfire is 0mercykiller0
    I'm new to xfire so make sure to accept my invitation to go the friends list yoke. You all seem to be into S&D - not really my bag but sure I'll see what's up...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

Libero wrote:
    Yup. Mercy Killer is my public TDM tag. xfire is 0mercykiller0
    I'm new to xfire so make sure to accept my invitation to go the friends list yoke. You all seem to be into S&D - not really my bag but sure I'll see what's up...

Done :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Drapper wrote:
    Done :-)

Done aswell :D

Advertisement