Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trailer Park Boys

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,912 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

if you go to goole video and type "Trailer Park Boys" you get a good few streaming episodes. Quality show IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

And the episode with Conky was by dar the best (also available free on Google Video Free Trailer Park Boys Conky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Bixmoo

Quote from Ricky. The last episode of season 5. I think it's pure gold. Some of the stuff he comes out with is classic!

Thing with me is that, I am smart and I’m smelf- I’m self smarted, basically, by myself. Basically from nature and smoking drugs and doing different things I’ve self- s- like- self learned myself. And that’s the whole difference I guess, it’s that I don’t need the books or the schoolin type things. I just get everything on my own and, because of that, I’m alive right now. I mean, if I had read more books or tried to go on to college or different things like that, I’d be dead right now. Because people say books and college are for to be to make you smarter but they could also be for to be to get you dead, which is what coulda happened to me, my brain doesn’t use enough oxygen cause I don’t have the whole thing filled with different stuff and if it was full it’s only part full, and that’s why I’m alive right now. Guards are going ‘Here, read this book. Try to get smarter.’ And I’m like, ‘alright I’ll pretend to read it’, but I’m not gonna really read it cause then my brain would be more full and if I have another heart attack I’m gonna die.

Advertisement