Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Science @ TCD

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Pet wrote:
    Whoah! So what, you just have some lectures/tutorials where it's just you? Or when you say "group" do you mean "the set of people doing CSLI"?

No lectures on my own, either CSLL classes or irish with the modern irish TSMers. 4 is the smallest class i have, unless there's 3 people that don't show up.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Alright i'll email class lists after examenes :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Ferrioxide

Science in Trinity. Reminds me of Groundhog day in many ways.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

Ferrioxide wrote:
    Science in Trinity. Reminds me of Groundhog day in many ways.

Bill Murray studies in the Hamilton?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

cuckoo wrote:
    Bill Murray studies in the Hamilton?

Yeah, it's how he got qualified as a Ghostbuster.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭shoegirl

In my opinion Science @ TCD is a good choice, there are good subject options (and some fun lecturers in the Physics dept - is Dr Eric Finch still around?) They say physics is the hardest to pick up if you haven't done it for the Leaving Cert. There are a lot of options also afterwards. I'd a good few friends at TCD who graduated 10-12 years ago and all got really good mileage out of their Science degree (unlike my Music B.A. mod which has pretty much stigmatized me for life).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

stigmata ised u? ouch.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

shoegirl wrote:
    In my opinion Science @ TCD is a good choice, there are good subject options (and some fun lecturers in the Physics dept - is Dr Eric Finch still around?) They say physics is the hardest to pick up if you haven't done it for the Leaving Cert. There are a lot of options also afterwards. I'd a good few friends at TCD who graduated 10-12 years ago and all got really good mileage out of their Science degree (unlike my Music B.A. mod which has pretty much stigmatized me for life).
    Aye finchy's still around, enthusiastic as always. :D
    So you switched from science (physics?) to music? Or are you one of those amazing double double degree holders?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Double double degree?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

(degree)^2

?

• Advertisement
Advertisement