Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford City Bypass - Poll

Options
  • 28-04-2005 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,729 ✭✭✭

Based on the Governments lack of action on this long awaited piece of strategic infrastructure. I am keen to find out peoples opinions on this. Do you think construction will actually commencing this year?

Also, If construction is yet again delayed I would be interested to hear if people who voted for FF, will do so again in the next general election.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭merlante

Bards wrote:
    Based on the Governments lack of action on this long awaited piece of strategic infrastructure. I am keen to find out peoples opinions on this. Do you think construction will actually commencing this year?

Also, If construction is yet again delayed I would be interested to hear if people who voted for FF, will do so again in the next general election.

Apparently, building will not begin until around 6 months after a decision on the viking site is made. Martin Cullen procrastinated, for some reason, and now that say-nothing, do-nothing Dick Roche is waiting on an endless expert report (gotta love those 'expert' reports) before he makes a decision. So basically, we need a decision by June. If this was happening anywhere else in the country, it would be built by now.

As for voting FF, Cullen is doing ok - not wonderful, but ok. We were shafted before by a labour minister on the university front, and I'm sure we've been ignored by FG just as much. The reason is that Waterford has been a safe and quiet constituency for years - people don't get upset by anything, or at least they only grumble to each other.

I'm much more interested in voting for people than parties; Cullen is good value for money. Can anyone name anyone else who will make as much of an impact? Kenneally is a useless has been (never was), Wilkinson is a clueless hick, O'Shea is well intentioned but powerless, Cullinane is an idealistic nut, Deasy is eccentric and naive... Who else is there? Nobody!

Cullen is the only politician in the Waterford constituency that is going to ever sort out Waterford. That's not to say he's all that great, but, apparently, Waterford is devoid of strong politicians with cop on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,729 ✭✭✭Bards

Has anyone noticed since the re-shuffle last September that this government has failed to make a number of key decisions... the expression "If you're not going to pee then get off the pot" comes to mind and let someone else make decisions.

A decision was going to be made last May "in two weeks" with regards the woodstown site. Then in February we had Dick Roche annone that it will be "two weeks" before a decision is made.

I wonder if the famous "Two Weeks" that they both speak of is the last two weeks before the end of time when we won't really care anyhow :-)

2 weeks pass: Waterford says nothing. Politicians think, "ah, so they're not so upset about it after all, maybe I'll divert this cash to the Cork school of music, or use it for a 30th bridge over the liffey..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I feel I've been waiting for the start of this road since before I can remember...I dont expect anything this year. The Woodstown site will be busy with students and achiologists (sp!) for God knows how long. Still at least the outer ring raod job is moving along nicely, which is more important for me.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Im not sure if it's just the people of Waterford, but I've noticed that we never really complain. We may complain to each other "Oh bejaybus Paddy, that wait I had ta endure was painful to get my sore nail treated", "Oh tis, Jack, tis" and thats that. Rarely do we complain to anyone who can actually rectify and improve the situation!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

I complained to Martin Cullen about something before, and all I got back was a letter which pretty much sidestepped what I was complaining about, and procliaming how well the Govt were doing on something else vaguely linked to the issue.

To say FG and Labour have abandoned our University needs and FF havent is a bit off the mark. We still dont have a University! How long have we had FF in power with a cabinet minister, and we STILL have nothing close to what we need in the city.

We need a bypass.. we got half a road linking the Dunmore Road to Butlerstown...and its taking an age. Great.

We need a second Bridge.. How many bigger bridge projects have been completed around Europe since we started asking for one?

We need a TD. Not someone with a handy job who wont get kicked out.

Im still wondering who to vote for. It wont be a PD anyway. It probably wont be Cullen either. Too much time on the pot and not enough p!ss.

Id give Deasy a go at the moment. Yes he's Naive, but he's a complainer. Maybe thats what we need. A thorn in the side of someone with the bucks to spend on the South East. Im not keen on Cullinane because I think SF need to be a political party without an army first.

So yeah.. we're screwed. Independents.. hands up!!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭Marcopolo85

Trotter wrote:
    I complained to Martin Cullen about something before, and all I got back was a letter which pretty much sidestepped what I was complaining about, and procliaming how well the Govt were doing on something else vaguely linked to the issue.

To say FG and Labour have abandoned our University needs and FF havent is a bit off the mark. We still dont have a University! How long have we had FF in power with a cabinet minister, and we STILL have nothing close to what we need in the city.

We need a bypass.. we got half a road linking the Dunmore Road to Butlerstown...and its taking an age. Great.

We need a second Bridge.. How many bigger bridge projects have been completed around Europe since we started asking for one?

We need a TD. Not someone with a handy job who wont get kicked out.

Im still wondering who to vote for. It wont be a PD anyway. It probably wont be Cullen either. Too much time on the pot and not enough p!ss.

Id give Deasy a go at the moment. Yes he's Naive, but he's a complainer. Maybe thats what we need. A thorn in the side of someone with the bucks to spend on the South East. Im not keen on Cullinane because I think SF need to be a political party without an army first.

So yeah.. we're screwed. Independents.. hands up!!?

We had a chance last time around - if the South Eastern Cancer Foundation had run they probably would have taken one, if not two, seats. I feel terrible politicising their excellent and hard-fought cause, but it would have waken the Government up to Waterford City. The problem essentially lies with the fact that, one day, whoever is in power, the two (or one) TDs of that party need to resign and precipatate a crisis.

This is the only way they'll get the message home.
    I had high hopes for Deasy - but he fcuked himself over with that idiotic stunt over the smoking ban. He really went down in a lot of people's estimation. What I've described above may be in the realms of fantasy - and whoever is in power knows this.

It will take one, or two, genuine politicians with large kahunas to do this - and why not let Waterford reps be the first? They're all too safe - that's the problem. You see the odd face change (like in the last election) but did anything change really? It's symptomatic of this democratic system we live in. We elect people to cast a vote for us in Dáil Éireann and what do some do? Abstain! There should be a statutory onus on them to vote either yes or no.

As a county we have no kahunas at all. Instead of fighting for this city, we endeavour to appease all and sundry around us (most of whom don't give a toss and would shaft us in a heartbeat). Everything is labelled 'South Eastern'
    from the Airport onwards. At least the operators of Waterford Port call it what it is.

And their lies the problem - we must have pride in ourselves and recognise who we are and what we are capable of......I don't see the Limerick University called the slightly South of West University!!

Everything is labelled 'South Eastern'
    from the Airport onwards. At least the operators of Waterford Port call it what it is.

Good point.. I couldnt agree more. The "South East" thing is a ploy to make our weeny little voice sound like its coming from a region and not just a city, instead of roaring from the rooftops that we're from Waterford and we need representation that makes more noise for us when the cheques are being signed.

Oh by the way.. the liffey just got another bridge today! I think we'd get the bridge in 2 weeks if we agreed to call it the Bertie Bridge.

Trotter wrote:
    Good point.. I couldnt agree more. The "South East" thing is a ploy to make our weeny little voice sound like its coming from a region and not just a city, instead of roaring from the rooftops that we're from Waterford and we need representation that makes more noise for us when the cheques are being signed.

Oh by the way.. the liffey just got another bridge today! I think we'd get the bridge in 2 weeks if we agreed to call it the Bertie Bridge.

The south east thing is annoying alright. The airport was Waterford until the government starved it of cash. In order to balance the books, Waterford had to go cap in hand to our neighbours; in return, we were forced to change the name to south east regional airport.

I sent a letter to the news & star, I think, a few years ago asking why this proposal for a "university of the south east" was not a "university for Waterford". The reality of the matter, though, is that Waterford is seen as a smaller town like Sligo or Kilkenny. It has very little political clout, even now. Waterford is not a large county, like Cork, Galway or Limerick, so we only have 4 TDs. We need more support, but to get it, we have to call everything south east this, south east that to suit our neighbours.

The real reason why Waterford is ****ed, though, is that people don't demand things. Demanding is different from complaining. Even when Waterford complains, it's still ignored, because it is only a sort of weak, whimpering complaining. Other counties demand. Things only get so bad before they head up to Dublin in their droves, block traffic, cause riots outside Lenster house and generally point a big, dirty stick in the eye of the establishment. I hate hearing about radiotherapy marches in Waterford. What is the point of marching in Waterford!

Nothing will change in Waterford until,
    a) We become a city of **** kicking, demanding, confident people who know what we want and have the cop on to look for it.
    b) We move all demonstrations to Dublin.
    c) We elect strong politicians who can play the press.

Living in Dublin, I've seen one man with a cardboard & crayon banner outside Lenster house cause more of a media stirr than a years worth of Waterford whining.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

Im not sure if it's just the people of Waterford, but I've noticed that we never really complain. We may complain to each other "Oh bejaybus Paddy, that wait I had ta endure was painful to get my sore nail treated", "Oh tis, Jack, tis" and thats that. Rarely do we complain to anyone who can actually rectify and improve the situation!

Eh?

Getting anything done infastructure wise in this country outside of the dublin area is a joke. If this was any other country we'd have a motorway to dublin, the bypass and radiotherapy.

• Advertisement

merlante wrote:
    The south east thing is annoying alright. The airport was Waterford until the government starved it of cash. In order to balance the books, Waterford had to go cap in hand to our neighbours; in return, we were forced to change the name to south east regional airport.

I disagree on this, like it or not Waterford City is smaller than the other "big five". Pitching WC as the hub for the South East makes more sense looking from Dublin. Now you can argue its not made a blind bit of difference but thats down to our collective failure to speak with one voice and stay on message for as long as it takes. Our PR is wretched too, getting the media to spot us is nigh on impossible.

Young Deasy could do something to help, after his smoking ban idiocy he owes us one.

Mike.

mike65 wrote:
    I disagree on this, like it or not Waterford City is smaller than the other "big five". Pitching WC as the hub for the South East makes more sense looking from Dublin. Now you can argue its not made a blind bit of difference but thats down to our collective failure to speak with one voice and stay on message for as long as it takes. Our PR is wretched too, getting the media to spot us is nigh on impossible.

Young Deasy could do something to help, after his smoking ban idiocy he owes us one.

Mike.

Firstly, nothing is really done on a city basis in this country, only a regional basis. Nevertheless, the other cities still seem to get their name on regional infrastructure which is built in their city.

Who are your other 'big five'? There are only 5 cities in total:
    Dublin
    Cork
    Limerick
    Galway
    Waterford

The last three are smaller than the rest and are of a similar order of population:
    Limerick 90,000
    Galway 70,000
    Waterford 50,000
    These three cities should be treated and funded similarly. When I was a kid, Galway was smaller than Waterford, but it got the funding, got its university up to scratch and now it is 40% larger than Waterford. There is no reason why Waterford cannot be funded appropriately and see similar growth!

Such is the dominance of the cities outside of the Dublin commuter belt that there is not a town within 30,000 of Waterford's population. Sligo, Kilkenny and Tralee are around the 20,000 mark. (there are bigger towns in the commuter belt) The four regional cities are clear and obvious capitals in their respective regions. That includes Waterford.

The only reason why this might not be the case is because the government is overlooking Waterford, or that Waterford people have no belief or interest in getting a fair share. I think it's both.

From a 'Dublin' perspective, they see Cork, Limerick, Galway and the 'South East'. How is Dublin seeing the term 'South East' instead of Waterford ever going to put Waterford in the same league? The 'South East' is grouped with the 'North West' which has too big towns: Sligo and Letterkenny, which combined, are still smaller than Waterford, and whose hinterland is much more sparsely population than the south east.

Your comments disturb me greatly. We're not even at the races.

kano476 wrote:
    Eh?

Getting anything done infastructure wise in this country outside of the dublin area is a joke. If this was any other country we'd have a motorway to dublin, the bypass and radiotherapy.

This is a common misconception in Waterford. Getting infrastructure outside of Dublin is no problem if you're Cork or Galway. When you consider that Galway is of a similar size to Waterford and you compare the investment differential between the two, over the past ten years, the picture that emerges is one of apartheid. (and I'm not being melodramatic)

Infrastructure is not difficult to get outside of Dublin, it is just divied out on a totally unequal basis.

With a general election due in 2007... I am sure there will be independents putting their names forward for election with similiar aims. Namely,

1.) Radiotherapy
    2.) Infrastructure Spend
    3.) University

etc.

Would it not make more sense for these people to pool their resources and form a "Waterford Party" with a common manifesto and have a voting pact.

Bards wrote:
    With a general election due in 2007... I am sure there will be independents putting their names forward for election with similiar aims. Namely,

1.) Radiotherapy
    2.) Infrastructure Spend
    3.) University

etc.

Would it not make more sense for these people to pool their resources and form a "Waterford Party" with a common manifesto and have a voting pact.

It's getting to the stage where this sort of crazy idea might have to be considered. What Waterford needs is to be heard: publicity, shouting and screaming. That's what gets things. Every party promises the above - I don't believe that any of them can actually deliver them at the moment, because other counties shout louder.

Just sent this e-mail to both Ministers Cullen & Roche.. It will be interesting to see if they respond

=======================================================

Dear Minister Cullen,

With overall responsibilty as minister for Transport for the National Roads Authority when, are we the people who elected you to office, going to hear from your esteemed collegue Minister Dick Roche, as to when a decision on Woodstown is going to be made. Please do not say in two weeks because last May (2004) as Minister for Environment you said a decision was going to be made in two weeks. Last February (2005) the new Minister for the Environment Dick Roche also gave a "two week" commitment... What two weeks do you both have in mind?

According to the NRA Website a decision is due Q1 2005. yet another deadline has passed.. Come the general election 2007 do not be surprised if people who voted for you and the FF government as I did do not do so this time round.

I seem to remember when the Tall Ships Race was first announced in 2000 that we were told Waterford won the cotract to hold the race in 2005 becasue the Outer-Ring Road, The Waterford City bypass, the North Quays and the majority of the motorway would be finished. Only the Outer Ring Road is nearing completion while the other three are still awaiting construction to start!!!

We the people of Waterford, who you were elected to serve feel cheated by this government in so many ways that it is impossible to list here in it's entirity

1.) University (Sligo IT has now been granted permission to award it's own degrees) while WIT is underfunded
    2.) Motorway (Limerick, Cork , Galway all given higher priority)
    3.) City Bypass (Still waiting)
    4.) Radiotherapy (don't even ask)
    5.) Decentralisation (Dungarvan & Waterford not even in first phase)
    6.) When was the last major IDA jobs announcment.

Please see a debate at http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=250669

I look forward to your personal response...

Regards.

A disillusioned 2002 Finna Fail Voter

Nice one Bard, hopefully you'll get a response!

I often think it's better to send these by ordinary mail, though, as they will all respond to letters in some shape or form.

All good points raised!

Bards wrote:
    Just sent this e-mail to both Ministers Cullen & Roche.. It will be interesting to see if they respond

=======================================================

Dear Minister Cullen,

With overall responsibilty as minister for Transport for the National Roads Authority when, are we the people who elected you to office, going to hear from your esteemed collegue Minister Dick Roche, as to when a decision on Woodstown is going to be made. Please do not say in two weeks because last May (2004) as Minister for Environment you said a decision was going to be made in two weeks. Last February (2005) the new Minister for the Environment Dick Roche also gave a "two week" commitment... What two weeks do you both have in mind?

According to the NRA Website a decision is due Q1 2005. yet another deadline has passed.. Come the general election 2007 do not be surprised if people who voted for you and the FF government as I did do not do so this time round.

I seem to remember when the Tall Ships Race was first announced in 2000 that we were told Waterford won the cotract to hold the race in 2005 becasue the Outer-Ring Road, The Waterford City bypass, the North Quays and the majority of the motorway would be finished. Only the Outer Ring Road is nearing completion while the other three are still awaiting construction to start!!!

We the people of Waterford, who you were elected to serve feel cheated by this government in so many ways that it is impossible to list here in it's entirity

1.) University (Sligo IT has now been granted permission to award it's own degrees) while WIT is underfunded
    2.) Motorway (Limerick, Cork , Galway all given higher priority)
    3.) City Bypass (Still waiting)
    4.) Radiotherapy (don't even ask)
    5.) Decentralisation (Dungarvan & Waterford not even in first phase)
    6.) When was the last major IDA jobs announcment.

Please see a debate at http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=250669

I look forward to your personal response...

Regards.

A disillusioned 2002 Finna Fail Voter

Excellent points....but the only one missing is the Airport - starved of cash + resources and doing an excellent hob, thanks to dedicated local people and Aer Arann. As a Fianna Fáil voter, my top three gripes with Cullen (for whom I've never voted, due to his jumping ship from the PDs) are:

1. Radiotherapy (not delivered)
    2. Motorway (not delivered)
    3. Airport upgrading and infrastructural approach upgarding (not delivered).

I think it's fairly obvious that a certain small town north of Waterford City is concentraing its efforts to get the university situated there (instead of Waterford) and that a discreet campaign is long underway. A greenfield site has, apparently, already been identified. What price two independent candidates in the next election - one for Radiotherapy, and one for University status. I reckon they'd romp home.

On Cullen defecting, there should be a statutory law requiring you to call a by-election if you want to switch parties. Both he and that Independent from Wexford are cases in point. :mad:

mike65 wrote:

Mike.

:confused: what do you call the Big Five? You can't seriously be including places like Kilkenny or Sligo there, can you???????!!!!

:confused: what do you call the Big Five? You can't seriously be including places like Kilkenny or Sligo there, can you???????!!!!

Of course not! Big Five Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway, Waterford. Of that 5 Galway has been the star pupil have long since overtaken Waterford and now threatening Limerick as the 3rd city.

Mike.

• Advertisement

mike65 wrote:
    Of course not! Big Five Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway, Waterford. Of that 5 Galway has been the star pupil have long since overtaken Waterford and now threatening Limerick as the 3rd city.

Mike.

As for growth rates:
    Limerick: 10% approx.
    Galway: 15% approx.
    Waterford: 5% approx.

Although, the area around Waterford is increasing at a rate of about 15% and Tramore is increasing at a rate of 25%.

It's the universities in Galway and Limerick, and the corresponding industrial investment that ensures strong growth in these cities.

I think it's fairly obvious that a certain small town north of Waterford City is concentraing its efforts to get the university situated there (instead of Waterford) and that a discreet campaign is long underway. A greenfield site has, apparently, already been identified. What price two independent candidates in the next election - one for Radiotherapy, and one for University status. I reckon they'd romp home.

Really? I had heard of them trying to get the WRH moved there, and I know they have an outreach centre from NUI Maynooth, but I didn't think they were gunning for a university! Is there no end to the brass necks of these people! If a university ever comes to pass in Kilkenny, Waterford should sack the place, like in the middle ages, and secede from this wretched state. :mad:

I read in the Phoenix, recently, that if FG were to get into power, then Kilkenny and Wexford would likely be represented in the cabinet. Both of these counties seem to think that 'all the money' goes to Waterford. God knows what they'd do. The south east is ****ing bandit country! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,355 ✭✭✭jmcc

merlante wrote:
    I read in the Phoenix, recently, that if FG were to get into power, then Kilkenny and Wexford would likely be represented in the cabinet. Both of these counties seem to think that 'all the money' goes to Waterford. God knows what they'd do. The south east is ****ing bandit country! :mad:
    Another reason for not voting for FG or Labour? At least Cullen has actually done something for Waterford. And as for that skank of a Labour "education" minister who upgraded all regional technical colleges to ITs, for such a Labour town as Wateford, Labour has betrayed it. It is simply a case of electing the pols that will actually make a difference. If SF has the potential to hold the balance of power after the next GE, then both Cullen and Cullinane (SF) could be of extreme strategic signficance to Waterford. Though if FG/LAB get in, Waterford might as well turn out the lights and stick a "for sale" sign on the county.

Regards...jmcc

jmcc wrote:
    It is simply a case of electing the pols that will actually make a difference. If SF has the potential to hold the balance of power after the next GE, then both Cullen and Cullinane (SF) could be of extreme strategic signficance to Waterford. Though if FG/LAB get in, Waterford might as well turn out the lights and stick a "for sale" sign on the county.

Regards...jmcc

I dont think Cullinane will ever get in. Sinn Fein wont start making breakthroughs like that until the IRA go away and they prove themselves as a standalone party.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭D'Peoples Voice

Bards wrote:

I still can't believe we still have local government who put central government in this position.

Central government have decided that yes Waterford is to get a bypass,
    and have allocated the NRA the money. Then the NRA get Waterford's local council to employ the services of an architect who decides the route. You'd think that just maybe the architect employed by Waterford local government/authority would have picked somewhere less controversial to bulldoze through, it's Carrickmines/ Skyrne valley all over again. Surely to god, waterford local government had doubts over this site, Waterford being an old viking port and all!

Lets take the bloody power from local government, all they do is cause delays and problems!

I still can't believe we still have local government who put central government in this position.

Central government have decided that yes Waterford is to get a bypass,
    and have allocated the NRA the money. Then the NRA get Waterford's local council to employ the services of an architect who decides the route. You'd think that just maybe the architect employed by Waterford local government/authority would have picked somewhere less controversial to bulldoze through, it's Carrickmines/ Skyrne valley all over again. Surely to god, waterford local government had doubts over this site, Waterford being an old viking port and all!

Lets take the bloody power from local government, all they do is cause delays and problems!

tbh, I don't think Waterford picked the route. And Waterford certainly can't change it. We're ****ed until that lousy cretin, Dick Roche, gets his finger out and does the job he was appointed to do.

If anyone is curious about why the decision on the viking site is being delayed, there is one man who knows:

Dick Roche, Minister for Environment, Heritage and Local Government

Constituency Office:
    2 Herbert Terrace, Herbert Road, Bray, Co. Wicklow
    Tel: 286 3211 Fax: 286 7666 Website:[url]www.dickroche.com:[/url]
    Email: dick.roche@oireachtas.ie

I think I'll send him a nice letter to encourage him along.

The more people that write the better... It might wake this government up to the fact that we do exist.... Failing that, anyone on for hijacking Rice Brdige and permanently leaving it raised until the ministers in question resolve the deadlock. nothing like a hot political potato to focus minds.

Have a slogan on a big banner like....

"Don't blame us....blame Minister Roche "

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭D'Peoples Voice

merlante wrote:
    tbh, I don't think Waterford picked the route. And Waterford certainly can't change it. We're ****ed until that lousy cretin, Dick Roche, gets his finger out and does the job he was appointed to do.
    Merlante,
    I'd love to belive you, but almost every road project is designed by architects employed by local government. Just look at any Environmental Impact Study, it's published by local government because it is they who know the local area, and it is they who communicate with local people in relation to issues over the proposed route.
    http://n9-n10kilcullen-waterford.ie/eiswp/chapters/Preface_eis_wp.pdf
    This EIS has been prepared by Arup Consulting Engineers, Roughan & O’Donovan – FaberMaunsell Alliance and specialist environmental sub-consultants, with the assistance of Tramore House Regional Design Office, on behalf of Kilkenny County Council.
    There is nothing I'd like better than that Pri*k Roche to push through this road, but I still find myself coming back to the fact that it's another Carrickmines or Skyrne valley. Why is this? Surely when such a problem first arises, commonsense should prevail and the local government should avoid it, even if no-one will ever bloody visit the stupid site.
    Either that or central government in conjunction with the Supreme court set a precedent, and not have this case of taking each case on its merits which to you and me means the Minister weighing up public opinion to see which will earn him the greatest number of votes.

• Advertisement

Dear Minister Roche,

Can you let me know when you plan to either A) give the go-ahead for the Waterford City Bypass or B) let us know what you plan to do about the Viking site?

As a constituent of Waterford, it is becomming clear that the priority level of this vital road is beginning to fall. While preservation of historical sites is important, I would suggest that the Vikings no longer have the ability to vote, while the frustrated motorists of Waterford do.

A quick decision is required, and needed by this infrastructurally strangled county. I for one will be voting on a party basis, based on the guarantees of the governing parties and how these guarantees have been acted upon. I have a sense that the number of Eco Warriors that vote is far outweighed by the number of frustrated drivers in this county that will cast their ballot with great enthusiasm. I would suspect that Dail seats will be secured or lost based on issues such as this.

Many thanks for reading my mail,
    Best Regards

Advertisement