Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knight Rider / David Hasselhoff

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

Hoff for pope :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Here's some icons for your desktop. So David is always close to you. ;)

http://www.knightrideronline.com/downloads/icons/

I have a dealy one of David in y fronts!

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    I have a dealy one of David in y fronts!
    I'm presuming you mean 'deadly'...still that's very worrying! :o lol

yes deadly thats it :) its yummy

• Advertisement

:eek:

Ah seriously though Knight rider was an excellent show!

Remember watchin on our old old tv. My brother had Kinght Rider pj's. (mine were carebears!)

They repeated it a few years back on RTE on Saturdays didn't they. Haven't seen it in years!

I know Bravo show it heaps but I dont have that in my apartment I have to go up to Kilkenny to watch it :rolleyes:

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    I know Bravo show it heaps but I dont have that in my apartment I have to go up to Kilkenny to watch it :rolleyes:
    I've only got the 6,7,8 channels, so I'll have to wait for them to bring it back on RTE.

• Advertisement

AWW crap , Id say you`ll be waiting , I was going mad when RTE cut Dukes of Hazzard! :(

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    AWW crap , Id say you`ll be waiting , I was going mad when RTE cut Dukes of Hazzard! :(

Never watched Dukes of Hazzard. More into Knight Rider, the A-Team, Get Smart and Chips.

I `m big into dukes of Hazzard A team and knight rider!They should show all those shows back to back everyday on RTE!

Advertisement