Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knight Rider / David Hasselhoff

Options
  • 27-04-2005 2:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

This is awesome, don't you think? :)

http://www.david-hasselhoff.com

You can even send messages to Hollywood's number one actor. :)

Just kidding!

TammTamm

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭A$$A$$IN

Hit the Hasslehoff forum in this place for more of the HOFF!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

The Hoff is on Jonathan Ross tonight (13th May) ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Hoff Hoff Hoff Hoff Hoff!!!!!!

Bring back Knight Rider! Kitt was a f**king legend!

Hoff Hoff Hoff Hoff Hoff!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Knite Rider is on Bravo every weeknight if I remember right, around 5 or 6 pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

I have knight rider dvd`s its flippin brilliant!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

A$$A$$IN wrote:
    for more of the HOFF!!! :D
    Mmmm, handy, no hassle.

(apologies to popbitch)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Knite Rider is on Bravo every weeknight if I remember right, around 5 or 6 pm.

It's on Bravo at 1:30 and 6:00 every weekday and its on Bravo +1 at 2:30 and 7:00 every weekday...... I'm a Hoff addict! Kitt was a legend aswell.....

kitt_vorne_1.jpg

I dont like the ones where they had a different Bonnie , i dont like the blonde one .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭JoeKelly

Loved knight Rider but when kit got that upgrade the turbo thing you know when the tiny wings came out of the sides of the car and it could go a ridiculious 200mph! Just went downhill from there!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,667 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

KITT vs KARR. The sequel to Trust Doesn't Rust when they gave KITT's evil twin a two-tone paint job, cool yellow scanner and an attitude! Best..episode..ever! :)

• Advertisement

What about the one where they put this like new coat over kitt , an when they pressed a button it melted away , It was so they could pretend he was some one of a kind car a guy was after and they needed to get inside his house an stuff its hard to explain but it was brilliant!

Don't ya just miss it!! Oooh great graphics!!

http://www.banthis.com/index.php?xid=media&id=Knight%20Rider%20Turbo%20Boost.wmv

Turbo BOost!!!!

Oh my god that was brilliant Larianne!!!

like i said before OLD YELLAR....

TURBO BoOst!!!!!!!!!

LMAO

I got myself my first car thursday night a 95 punto I think as a mark of respect I`ll call it Kitt , that girly button thing everyone was raving about when they first came out can be my turbo boost.

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    I got myself my first car thursday night a 95 punto I think as a mark of respect I`ll call it Kitt , that girly button thing everyone was raving about when they first came out can be my turbo boost.

What does the girlie button do???

Nah, you should go one better and put a wing yoke on the back (i dunno what they're called) and gets one of those exhausts that give the VRrooom sound and you'll be doing Turbo Boost all the time.

lol, Ya should wait though to get a more sporty car before ya call it kitt. Your Punto should be called more along the lines of Kathleen.. lol
    (I can't realy laugh I don't even know how to drive and I'm 22! So I'll shut up!)

Ah I was on a budget a punto or micra was the best i could do I think the girlie button makes the steering lighter for city driving , Na im defo calling it Kitt!!
    Aww man why dont more channels show knight rider?Its brilliant!

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    Ah I was on a budget a punto or micra was the best i could do I think the girlie button makes the steering lighter for city driving , Na im defo calling it Kitt!!
    Aww man why dont more channels show knight rider?Its brilliant!

So what, it's like an extra power steering button or something? I'll post any more Knight Ryder movies if I find any! ;)

I never drove one before I just remember there being huge hype about it years back when those punto`s came out im not even sure if thats what its for but i think it makes the steering lighter , ou i have some deadly knight rider dvd`s , got em in HMV ages ago :)

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    I never drove one before I just remember there being huge hype about it years back when those punto`s came out im not even sure if thats what its for but i think it makes the steering lighter , ou i have some deadly knight rider dvd`s , got em in HMV ages ago :)

Well you're pretty much sorted then! All ya need now is a leather jacket and a dodgy curly hair cut!

• Advertisement

How do ya know I dont already have them ?? :D

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    How do ya know I dont already have them ?? :D

Wouldn't surprise me! :rolleyes: lol

:D Im sad but im not that sad .

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    :D Im sad but im not that sad .

:confused: Really? :rolleyes:

;)

Ok Ok I have a hasslehoff haircut and a leather jacket , my secrets out!!

You're gonna need the tunes for your car OLD YELLAR!

http://www.banthis.com/index.php?xid=media&id=Hasslehof.wmv ;)

Oh Im hooked on a feeling :D Wasnt that the name of one of his most known songs?

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    Oh Im hooked on a feeling :D Wasnt that the name of one of his most known songs?

Ehhh.... I dunno!!! Ya Freak! lmao :D:D:D

Im a true follower :D

• Advertisement

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    Im a true follower :D

Hmmmm.. :rolleyes:

Advertisement