Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simpsons at halfway point:Groening

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Its dead in the water, all it is now is breeding ground for celebrities, its complete ****. Family Guy is the new number 1, South Park tailing on behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Blisterman wrote:
    It could get good again and have a comeback. Who knows?
    Ye and I could be Jesus Reborn :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

New episodes of the simpsons imo are crap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Glipmac

madrab wrote:
    glip indeed..glip in deed

WHAT!?

Glip :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭claires friend

I dunno, I mean it's just not that funny anymore. There have been the odd episodes of late that have been really good but they seem to be few and far between. I reckon his creative energy would have been better spent on more Futurama.

I never liked Futurama your right about everything else though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

madrab wrote:
    him and George Lucas
    The three Star Wars prequels would have been good if Lucas hadn't written the scripts or directed them - and to think Spielberg begged him to let him direct them...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

Sleepy wrote:
    I've always found Futurama WAY over-rated, it's not actually that good imho. Family Guy, although I think it's great, is over-rated a bit as well.

Bang on the money Sleepy.

Advertisement