Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst Movies You've Ever Seen

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭solo1

I saw a French movie called Western once. Awful. And anything by Eric Romher. And "Eyes Wide ****".

I loved "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back". It's really stupid fun. It's not supposed to be high art. What kind of fool goes to a movie with that title expecting anything else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

The Core was brilliant, you just have to be in the right frame of mind to watch it.

worst movie ever:

Never Die Alone

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭StopWatch

Churchill:The hollywood years

Christ, it made me want to boil my testicles,and eat my eyes, it was dire. ****e like that can bring a grown man to tears you know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Waterworld (some good stunts amidst a sea of bull****)

The avengers (I left early...)

Pearl Harbour (Lets make a romantic love triangle against the backdrop of of one of the greatest first strikes in the history of war.... 90% love triangle ****e, 9% history\action which at all times refrences the the love triangle, 1% signposted token african american struggle... 100% bull****)

Sky Captain and the world of nonsensical bull****

Alien Resurection (I laughed all the way through the film, I came home and cried a little inside)

Collateral Damage (2 hours of Bangbus sucked more than this)

Hackers 2 (only watched after watching the 2600 film Freedom Downtime)

Jeepers Creepers

Queen of the Damned ****e that Anne rice tries to pass off as horror writing

Resident Evil 2 (they could have just copied the game as its only 2hrs long for one character)

Rollerball 2002 (not even worth imdb'ing this turd, forget this and watch the original... still awe-inspiring)

The Core, the Day after Tomorrow, insert badly written blockbuster disastor movie here

Alexander (tried so hard to fill the legend, ended up leaving me with a hollow view on such a fantastic historical general)

Catwoman (I didnt understand what was going on in this film, I thought I was stoned after watching it)

Titanic (the CGI ship sinks... I've saved you 3hrs of spinetingling bull****)

Battlefield Earth (after taking 3 gruelling months to read the "so called" pinnacle of sci-fi writing that was the book... I burned it.. so that it would never scar another living soul... I watched the film so I could abuse it.. turns out it was just the same as the book... Scientology now scares me)

Jaws 2 and all the rest of those *chasing the dragon* crap...

Police Academy 2 and all the rest of those *chasing the dragon* crap...

Robocop 3 ... I'm seeing a familiar trend with sequels here

Street Fighter... ( :( )

I agree with you 100% except.....I actually liked the "Battlefield Earth" book myself.... :o

Plus I did actually find Alien Ressurection and Resi Apocalyspe enjoyable, if not exactly shining pinacles of movie making

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Daelus

'Princess Diaries 2'. That was godawful.
    Which is a shame because I used to enjoy the books. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Cruel Intentions 2.. terrible terrible film

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Meh, it had nudity. All is forgiven.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 950 ✭✭✭EamonnKeane

Home Alone 3. Painful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

i would say BARB WIRE but the opening 3 mins is better than plenty of other films iv seen especially some trilogy about some LORD and his RING!!! BLEEEH

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭cashback

Are you sure we're talking about the same movie? a guy getting chased by a truck for the WHOLE THING?? I can't remember even one word being spoken... Like where was it good?

Duel is a fantastic film!! That truck gave me the creeps...
    Some of my worst films:

Armageddon
    Meet the Fockers
    Mortal Kombat

Tons more that I've managed to forget, thankfully.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Phryxus

Every Film Vin Diesel has ever been in.

Especially A Man Apart, I'd watch pretty much any movie all the way through just to see it but it took about three attempts with this heap of crap. It was just the most predictable thing in the world with cliche characters and crap acting.

AVP (was hoping for something so much better)
    Crossroads
    Glitter
    Planet of the apes remake
    The Ring 2 (american version)

almost left out my most hated film of all time:
    SPACEBALLS (makes me angry to think it stole time from my life that could have been spent doing anything else)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭Geranium

Queen of the Damned....it's a vampire! A vampire!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Space Truckers. Nothing else comes close to being that bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

FX Meister wrote:

I love the scene which was shot at the corpoation building on the quays in fair ould dublin.

hate everything else about the film...

although i must say dennis hopper is at his worst in 'TICKER',a steven segal film where hopper plays an i.r.a bomber...watch it for hoppers accent alone its worse then tom cruise in 'FAR AND AWAY' and richard gere in 'THE JACKEL' put together and then multiplied by steven hawkings i.q.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Jefferson Darcy

Intermission
    Matrix sequels
    Anything to do with Seagal or Dam Van Claude

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Intermission

:eek:

That was brilliant!

But yes, the matrix sequels, rubbish. As for Van Damme and Segal, at least, they are the kind of movie you want to watch after a days work on a friday night at 11pm!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

No film ever had an effect on me quite like In the Bedroom ... usually no matter how bad the film I'll watch it to the end just because I've started watching it ... not this load of sh!te ... 10 mins in I had a 20 minute rant at how bad it was & then banned the other half from ever choosing another movie we see!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

Phryxus wrote:
    Every Film Vin Diesel has ever been in.

pitch black is great!
    aas for the rest, fair enough

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Pi...I mean was there really a point to it? It was actually painful to watch :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

The punisher (2004) ...

i felt sorry for this film.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

The Rocketeer!
    I liked the digs at the old Hollywood but when first when to see it at the cineam all that was on there was "Hudson Hawk" one of the many Bruce Willis turkeys. Armageddon, Last Man Standing (no I've not seen it but that's because I've seen Yojimbo and a Fist Full of Dollars )
    FX Meister wrote:
    unspecial effects, possibly the most unrealistic killer robots ever - including 1950's B movies.
    TOPDAWG wrote:
    i would say BARB WIRE
    You have to take into account that it's a remake of Casablanca to appreciate it fully.
    Phryxus wrote:
    almost left out my most hated film of all time:
    SPACEBALLS (makes me angry to think it stole time from my life that could have been spent doing anything else)
    Poor Mel , reminds me of a Barry Norman quote about Istar , " a whole generation has grown up since Gene Wilder was funny"
    The Manchurian Candidate. Pure ****e.
    The original is a classic, I liked the dancy dress party bit.
    byte wrote:
    The Ladykillers,
    The original is simple wonderful, by comparison "the lavender hill mob" is tripe.

Actually I can't remember a remake that was in even the same league as the original unless there was a MAJOR change in it, and even then it's limited to things like the Samuri --> Spagetti Westerns

Waterworld / The Postman or any film where Kevin is supposed to be a hero
    Dances With Wolves is ok because he isn't a hero and the bit where he bumps his head.

Pearl Harbour - if you have ever seen the original footage of the B25's taking off from a pitching carrier deck again special effects failed miserably compared to stock footage - anyone notice the DC3footage used in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom came from the Shangri La film which itself just didn't compare to Lost Horizons.

Advertisement