Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

omg, sorry, ul, gg...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

DapperGent wrote:
    Board cards : 3s As Ah 4d 2s
    Side pot 1 : $66.97
    DapperG ....... 6s 5s 4s 4c
    DapperG wins $66.97 with Straight Flush 5432A
    Main pot : $200.81
    DapperG ....... 6s 5s 4s 4c
    CUEGIRL ....... Qh Ad 8h 3c
    DapperG wins $200.81 with Straight Flush 5432A

That's a very nice suckout there sir. I'd be proud of that one. Well done! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 zonemelt

Iago wrote:
    Hand 1
    On the button AhKh, 9 handed, 3 limpers,blinds at 100/200, I've a stack of 4.5K I raise to 1,000. two callers. Flop comes down Ad 2s Th. Checked around to me I bet 800, one player goes all-in, I call. Player turns over A2o and I don't improve...

Hand 2
    First to act QQ, 6 handed, blinds at 50/100, I've a stack of 2.5K. I raise to 300, all fold to the SB who goes all-in for 2K. I call and he turns over 55, hits his set on the river and I go out a few hands later.

Hand 3
    Mid position JTs, 7 handed, blinds at 100-200, I've around 3K, I limp in with 3 other players. Flop comes down Jd 9s 5s. checked to me and I raise 400, two callers. Turn is 2s and the BB goes all-in for 1,500. I call and the other player folds. BB turns over 52o and hits a 2 on the river to complete the house..

Hand 4
    BB QQ, 6 handed, blinds at 400/800 and I've just over 2K. Two limpers and it comes around to me. I check to see the flop. Flop comes down Qh Th 6s and I check, one of the limpers puts me all-in leaving him with 800 in chips if he loses the hand. He turns over kh3c and hits his heart to win the hand!

Someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong here, we all get lucky and unlucky at times but never have I had such a run of people outdrawing me.

Should I sacrifice a small goat to the gods or something? :(

I should really read the other replies first, but here goes...

Hand 1: You've been check raised all in on the flop. You can fold this as you're being told that they're not afraid of an ace. But only if he covers you, as if you're beaten you may effectively be drawing dead or to 3 outs.

Hand 2: Got your money in as a 4:1 favourite

Hand 3: Got your money in as a 5:1 favourite I think

Hand 4: Should have got your money in as a favourite by raising preflop, imo

Advertisement