Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trinity Ball Stories

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

That's not true. I've never posted anything that's deserved the attention of the admin afaik.
    Firstly you notice u got banned from the #boards.ie channel by an ADMIN

FAO how about u shut the fuk up, you don't own boards, just because u lick some admin's arsé doesn't mean you opinion on anything matters. why don't you just cop on to yourself and stop acting the way you did when u were 16. I've no feud with you, i'm merely stating my opinion on the boards definition of rules. I'm actually tempted to make a wiki on it. We've had a discussion or two, and an argument but that was mostly outside the realm of Trinity College Dublin Boards. If you have any further insights like this one
    Actually screw this ur banned for a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

My off-topic warning applies to you too mister bobo :p

This thread died ages ago anyway..

Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement