Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trinity Ball Stories

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

flippy the bush kangadolphin is rather flippant.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

now now boys, cant we alljust get along?

(i'll kick the **** into who ever gets between me and my lady)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭wayfarer

i'll kick the **** into who ever gets between me and my lady

Sounds like you expect it!

rarr!

sounds like a darkness song

• Advertisement

indeed, i also exspect to wake up again in a room in the front square.

i expect to be getting the first regular bus home. like last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭wayfarer

And if my ball follows the same format as last year, I expect to forget everything from about 3 until Im standing on a street close to my home just after sunrise, roused by the singing of the birds, and to find out later that I left before the main act started, for no reason whatsoever and walked home.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

Im not saying it was the right thing to do, but I would have prefered to be kicked out for it than having to deal with my girlfriend covered in ****

This seems like an obvious poll question?!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Last year after the ball was over, me and Andrew got hot chocolate in Bewleys on Westmoreland Street (after waiting an hour for it to open in the freezing cold... my lips were blue by the time we got it) and got interviewed by a guy from the Evening Herald all about it. That was pretty cool...

• Advertisement

yeah i went up there too but it seemed to be showing no signs of opening either. Did the guy from the EH interview you about Bewley's? Sh!t. Just realised it won't be there this year. :-(. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Kevin, your signature is to big and breaks the signature rules.

there are no sig rules only guidelines changed anyway.

there are no sig rules only guidelines changed anyway.

They are rules, not guidelines, as you would fine out. They specify dimentions and size of images. If you exceed any of the specifications your sig will be removed at an administrators leisure. Repeated abuse of the the signature rules has resulted in more then one user being banned.

Well they're rules that change at the admin's whim so i see them as guidelines. Thanks for the heads up Boston. :D

They have been the same for years you tool, it's just that the admins decide to run their script only every so often, or they have to notice you or you need to get ratter out. I tell you what, you put a big ass picture in your singnature and we'll see how long it takes it to get snipped.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

afaik there is no script........

boston chill. if there were proper rules they'd be well documented and they'd be followed strictly. my experience is the admin are reluctant to put anything down as a formal rule because they'd have to enforce it. they have a much different appraoch, they just have a few guidlelines and decide everything on individual merit.

Darth Bobo wrote:
    afaik there is no script........

They never said there was a script, nor do they say there isn't, they merely ask why everyone thinks its a script. I think most of it is done by hand, but I find it owd that every once and a while you notice a sudden increase in signatures being removed all at the same time.

Kev, shut the fuk up.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=60479

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

Somebody's trolling again...

• Advertisement

kev u might noticed that ur not no.1 in the the admins best bud's book at the moment so i'd just stop tbh :)

and boston there is a thread on the moderators board for reporting big sigs, when one person does it lots more do.... when the thread re-surfaces to the top you see a rush of it i'd be think'n....

Plunky wrote:
    Somebody's trolling again...
    you?

Hardly!...

I remember the day after the Ball one year, my family happened to be wandering around Trinity, and the dancefloors were still up. My sister was spinning on one of 'em and fell and sprained her ankle. Kinda funny, in a Schadenfroh way...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

what is trolling? seems to be used a lot on this message board...

as far as i understand it, it's going around picking fights, looking to get yourself and others into trouble for arguing...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

No YOU shut up..

I kill u til u dead...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

You're all going to dies.

kev u might noticed that ur not no.1 in the the admins best bud's book at the moment so i'd just stop tbh

That's not true. I've never posted anything that's deserved the attention of the admin afaik.

FAO how about u shut the fuk up, you don't own boards, just because u lick some admin's arsé doesn't mean you opinion on anything matters. why don't you just cop on to yourself and stop acting the way you did when u were 16. I've no feud with you, i'm merely stating my opinion on the boards definition of rules. I'm actually tempted to make a wiki on it. We've had a discussion or two, and an argument but that was mostly outside the realm of Trinity College Dublin Boards. If you have any further insights like this one
    you tool

on me, why don't you contact me directly?

Actually I may use one of you stupid boards groupie tech speak here, i think it goes something like:

CU@LAN or something.

also, i'm also going to use another trick I saw some guy boards use with you:

Boston this is my final post on this topic, you may choose to reply but I certainly won't.

That's not true. I've never posted anything that's deserved the attention of the admin afaik.

You where banned from the site no more then a week ago. Did this slip you mind?
    i'm merely stating my opinion on the boards definition of rules.

You opinion is that the Rules are merely guidelines. Your opinion is wrong, and you must be stupid not to realise that. I'm sick of your ignorance, and the way you don't think before you open your mouth and spouth whatever ****e comes into your head. Why don't you tell the whole forum what we had our multiple "arguements" about, that way they can realise what a creapy loser you are.
    CU@LAN or something.

Wtf are you talking about., on second thoughts just shut up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

kev wrote:
    FAO how about u shut the fuk up, you don't own boards, just because u lick some admin's arsé doesn't mean you opinion on anything matters.
    boston wrote:
    You opinion is that the Rules are merely guidelines. Your opinion is wrong, and you must be stupid not to realise that. I'm sick of your ignorance, and the way you don't think before you open your mouth and spouth whatever ****e comes into your head. Why don't you tell the whole forum what we had our multiple "arguements" about, that way they can realise what a creapy loser you are.
    ffs lads. The pair of ye need to chill. No need to get worked up over such pointlessness.

Anyway..

Back on topic or I'll just close the thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement