Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which South Park episode is most twisted?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I'd like to add 'Butters Very Own Episode' to the list. Despite the whole
    'Butters Strict parents' being a couple of freaks' being mildly twisted in itself, the bit at the end where Chris apologises to OjSimpson and Gary Condit sticks in my head to this day because I don't think I've ever seen god-honest rage and anger so well expressed on a tv show.
    So you see, there was no "some Puerto Rican guy." He doesn't exist. And so the people we owe the biggest apology to are the Ramseys, Congressman Condit, and O.J. We gave you false hope for finding the person who hurt those close to you and, we're sorry. Now we're just happy we won't have to live a life of secrets. For I knew that even though some of you supported us, some others were looking at me and thinking, "You're a liar! You're a LIAR!" [points at the crowd, and Condit's fixed-grin face is shown] "You know somethin' that you're not telling us, you slimy, scumbag LIAR!!" [back to Chris] Eh you know, that's what people would say to me. And then people would see my wife at the supermarket and they would say, "Hello," but they'd be thinking, "Ah, there goes that MURDERER!" [a shot of O.J.] "You got away with MURDER you murdering, lying, waste of life!!" [back to Chris] And to me, people might say things like, [a shot of Condit] "LIAR! Tell us what you know you God-damned LIAR!!" [back to Chris] And so, to both of us, people all over town would be saying things like, [a shot of the Ramseys] "You know God-damn well what happened to your kid, so stop acting like victims, and confess, you MURDERING MURDERERS!!" [a shot of O.J.] "CONFESS!!" [a shot of Condit] "LIAR!! CONFESS!!" [back to Chris] You know, and, that's what people would be saying to us, and so, we just had to come forward and tell the truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,161 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

I though 'Cartman does the Special Olympics' was pretty twisted and funny.

ok boys, break it up..... :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

The episode where Mr Garrison visits his dad is just twisted.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Up the Down Steroid - The Special Olympics one
    When the retard offers to sell steroids to Jimmy
    That's just messed up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭HomesickAlien

the one where there was about a thousand people who tried to free hat was pretty wierd

"He killed those 23 babies in self-defence. They viciously attacked him."

"Its really great to be out folks and... could i get a baby real quick?"
    "Sure! Someone get this man a baby!"

qz wrote:
    Up the Down Steroid - The Special Olympics one
    When the retard offers to sell steroids to Jimmy
    That's just messed up.
    I'll just use them to gain a competetive advantage.....

:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Nimrod's Son

The episode with the paedophiles was pretty damn warped.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,933 ✭✭✭✭Stark

The episode with the critically burnt teacher was pretty damn messed up.

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

Advertisement