Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which South Park episode is most twisted?

Options
  • 05-04-2005 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭

Personally I think that Woodland Critter Christmas from last season was the most f'ed up episode yet. Who else but Cartman could think of something so crazy and funny.

Whats your favourite "I can't believe they just did that" episode?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Well, there are a few but before they started south park they did this....

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/princess.html

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

That recent one where Kyle's dad gets surgically altered to look like a dolphin was pretty twisted.

That's some f**ked up s**t right there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

the one with Christopher Reeves eating the fetuses is a bit sick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Mine would have to be the one where Cartman is getting revenge against that teenager who keeps tricking him. Cartman devises a plan that gets the teenagers parents shot and killed, and he makes chilli out of their bodies and makes the teenager eat them unknowingly by holding a 'chilli cookoff', and to top it off his favourite band (radiohead) see him crying after eating his parents and call him a loser - LOL

I actually said "I can't believe they just did that" right after the show

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭sme

Scott Tenorman must Die. Thats one of the top two episodes ever, also it has radiohead in it.
    "No donkey not like that, don't lick it" Pure hilarity :)

The episode with christopher reeves - kenny dies, is the joint best episode. the part where cartman sings to congress is one of the funniest moments in southpark

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Hoochiemama

Repli wrote:
    Mine would have to be the one where Cartman is getting revenge against that teenager who keeps tricking him. Cartman devises a plan that gets the teenagers parents shot and killed, and he makes chilli out of their bodies and makes the teenager eat them unknowingly by holding a 'chilli cookoff', and to top it off his favourite band (radiohead) see him crying after eating his parents and call him a loser - LOL

i was gonna say that one too. i was like, WTF, when it ended. twisted!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

eh spoilers?

its the Scott Tenorman episode. one of the top 3 best IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Repli wrote:

Jesus yeah..., it was on sky late last week i think.. i think it was called scott tenorman must die.. was watching it with a lady friend of mine and she was absolutely appalled.. have to say i was a bit too when cartman was making his speech at the end... ended up laughing my ass off at it though...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

scott tennerman must die is a dead cert for this award

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭OY

I do not think i have seen that episode but that is probably a good thing.

I am not a huge fan but there was that one time i was watching it when they had the cripple fight and deliberately dragged it out. Timmy and that other guy.

It was shocking! my wife about freaked out! I supressed laughter!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

All 3 that have got a mention are up there in the twisted stakes.

Scott Tenorman must die.
    Cripple Fight
    and Christopher Reeve & fetus episode - which I saw about a week after he died, and felt guilty every time I laughed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭ro1798

did anyone see the one where cartman pretends to be retarted to get in the special olyimpics classic

ronan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭krattapopov

The above are all sick.... i'd like to add

Red Hot Catholic Love
    Jared Has Aides
    The Death Camp of Tolerance
    Raisins
    Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset - (Paris Hilton one)

I think its one of the consistently funniest shows on television.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

"What a fantastic audience"

Jimmy is the best, Cripple Fight might not be the most shocking episode but it's my favourite. The Special Olympics episode must also get an honourable mention.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Repli wrote:

"Let me taste your tears of sorrow."

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭sixpack's little hat

Woodland Critter Christmas
    teaching lion cubs to perform abortions wtf!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭gobby

Awesomeo :D

Cant remember the actual name of the episode. Its the one where Cartman pretends to be a robot.

Love the song from the stupid spoilt whore episode too! :D

/edit

Actually, that awesomeo one isn't twisted. I just thought it was well funny :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭Pen0s

Repli wrote:

ROFLMAFAO!!!!!!!

just about to say that one, by far the most f**ked up episode ever!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Hehe yep, Definitely 'Scott Tenorman Must Die'

The comment from Stan (or was it Kyle) at the end.

"Dude.....remind me never to piss Cartman off"

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Woodland Critter Christmas
    teaching lion cubs to perform abortions wtf!

Sickest and possibly best

• Advertisement

I did love the way that Cartman, Stan and Kyle would wander on screen during the Christopher Reeve/Fetus/Bloods&Krips episode, look at each other go "No f***king Way - Dude - We're not going near this one." and wander off again. :D

what episode number is this christopher reeve's episode, don't think i've seen it

Its Ep 702 Krazy Kripples.

Also remembering Goobacks from the future - where all the south park men have a gay orgy to kill off the future!!

ahaha the goobacks was hilarious only watched that one the other week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Scott Tennerman for sure! Cartman laughing his ass off when the guy eats the chili only serves to make it more twisted.

Others that come to mind
    =====================
    The 'sea men' episode
    Cripple fight
    The one where Cartman enters the special olympics

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

gobby wrote:
    Awesomeo :D

Cant remember the actual name of the episode. Its the one where Cartman pretends to be a robot.

Love the song from the stupid spoilt whore episode too! :D

/edit

Actually, that awesomeo one isn't twisted. I just thought it was well funny :)

Agreed - it was brilliant!
    Especially in the board room when the guy asks everyone to leave, then says
    "Well, have you been programmed to... satisfy... urges of humans?"
    Awesomo: LAME

and at the very end of the episode where everyones watching the vid of cartman dressed as britney spears dancing with a cutout of justin timberlake
    "Wow, kid, you're a little ****!"
    ROFL

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,019 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Krazy Kripples wasn't that twisted (but it was damn funny - Jimmy and his "down like a clown charlie br-...down like a clown charlie bra-....down like a clown charlie br.aaaaoooown!" :D); I'd have said Scott Tenorman must die, How to eat with your butt (
    where everyone starts eating by shoving food up their ass, and crap through their mouth
    ), fat butt & pancake head (
    Cartman creates a Jennifer Lopez hand-puppet-character who Ben Affleck falls in love with, leading to the line "ewww! mom, Ben affleck got spooge all over my bed!"
    )or Mr Garrison gets a fancy new vagina.

Pretty funny moment in the most recent episode where Cartman has to draw up a list of all the horrible stuff he's done in the past. He's so matter of fact about it, it's hilarious (
    "this one time, I took a crap in the principal's purse....seven times. And this one time I tried to exterminate the jews last spring....and this one time this kid pissed me off so I had his parents killed and made into chilli which I tricked the kid into eating".
    )

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Scott Tenorman or "Khennifer Lopeth"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

has to be the woman with the dead foetusses(sp?) on her head

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Carbon Peroxide

Cripple Fight, without a doubt.

Mr Grazier: Good, now the first activity for this evening will be naked pictures!

Advertisement