Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paisean Faisean

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

Only saw it once, wasnt payin attention to the subtitles so hadnt a clue what was happenin (primarily cos i was too focused on the bird on the show, some blondie one called Naoise)
    Never heard the name myself before, its quite nice, but she was a ****in beauty. Id even attempt speakin irish (with no doubt comical innacuracy) to get with that

Mind you, despite not having seen German since the JC I struck up relatively correct convo with 2 birds whilst on my way back from the snoop concert on a bus outta town a while back, whilst heavily under the influence of drink and drugs
    I hereby advise all LC students dreading their Irish orals to go in drunk and buzzin, it somehow enhances your ability to conversate in a language you cant even remember when you are in a normal state of mind. Wish id thought of it

[ignorant prick]Man, who woulda thought good lookin birds spoke Irish?[/ignorant prick]

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

[ignorant prick]Man, who woulda thought good lookin birds spoke Irish?[/ignorant prick]

I think it's a rule since Cloina Ní Bullicall (sp?) on RTÉ.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

Norinoco wrote:
    Anyone see it last night? the stripy jumper / blank pants has to be the worst yet.

The crazy green outfit was class though.

As for the Passion...will we ever see a Paisean Faisean wedding, like on blind date!!
    Yea a paisean faisean wedding would be great , if he picks an outfit that you`d actually wear thats a good step :)

Advertisement