Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Males and Body Shaving (female oppinions wanted)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭ando

joejoem wrote:
    How does one go about this? Do you just slap on shaving foam and use your mach 3?

yea you dont want to rip your sack with a blade :eek:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

tabydub wrote:
    I wax My legs/underarms/butt and pubic area (just a little line of neatly trimed hair left)

I expect my partner to keep himself well groomed and he shave his balls,shaft shaved Butt and pubic area are either waxed or trimmed.

I believe this is clean and is much better for Oral S*X

I this hair on a mans legs/underarms/and a SMALL amount of hair on the chest is fine no where else

I find it kind of weird that you go into explicit detail about pubic grooming yet edit the word sex. What's with that?

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭snoopish

oh oh no hair on back or shoulders....really big turn off.guys need to learn to take better care of the hair around their body...after all girls do.

Advertisement