Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Males and Body Shaving (female oppinions wanted)

Options
  • 01-04-2005 4:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Multiple Choice Poll - Be honest as your name wont be shown anyway

just wandering where women like a man to be shaved

its a poll but i also want to know for hygene purrposses is shaving your behind ok or would it be a turn off for women

also, is it good to give your pubic area a trim or is it a turn off?

what do women like 115 votes

Natural: if it's naturally there, leave it, no matter where
    0% 0 votes
    Back
    11% 13 votes
    Upper arm and shoulder
    17% 20 votes
    Chest
    9% 11 votes
    Tummy
    12% 14 votes
    Armpits
    7% 9 votes
    Legs and thighs including butt cheeks
    5% 6 votes
    inside butt cheeks
    5% 6 votes
    Pubic area trim
    9% 11 votes
    Pubic area completely
    21% 25 votes
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

wheres the poll

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 unknownguest

there now. its mutliple choice so pick your ideal combination

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

This is interesting, pubic area is dodgy though, it is very irritating when growing back, so so itchy.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Keep it trimmed to a respectable length.
    Completely shorn is not a great idea, even in the shape of a Lightening bolt (Heil Zeus! Cock of the Gods!)
    As for between the but-cheeks - that hair is there for a reason. If you've got a forest growing, trim it, but for the love of Betty Rubble, don't shave it all off.

Poop.

Molecules.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Oh my goodness... DON'T shave because it will grow back thicker, coarser and stubblier (is stubblier a word?!) If you must remove hair, wax it. Otherwise trimming should be fine.

• Advertisement

Inbetween the ass cheeks???? How do you do that? Do many people do it?

Do you use the same razor for your face?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭dawballz

SyxPak wrote:
    Keep it trimmed to a respectable length.
    Completely shorn is not a great idea, even in the shape of a Lightening bolt (Heil Zeus! Cock of the Gods!)
    As for between the but-cheeks - that hair is there for a reason. If you've got a forest growing, trim it, but for the love of Betty Rubble, don't shave it all off.

Poop.

Molecules.

haha..
    BEST THREAD EVARR!!!1

But seriously, why is the hair in between the ''but-cheeks''?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

Jaysus dude do whatever you think is necessary but just don't shave every hair on your body - then you'd look like a cross between Dr Evil & a Sphinx!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 unknownguest

But seriously, why is the hair in between the ''but-cheeks''?
    yeah why is that? I've seen few girls behinds, some have had hair in between there butt cheeks, some not, have the ones without shaved it or is it supposed to be there on girls?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

The hair between the but cheeks to to absorb sweat and whatnot, aswell as stopping chafing and for general hygiene.
    Wash your bits properly in the shower every day and you won't have much to worry about.
    A bit of cosmetic trimming here and there never hurt either.

I'll put it this way, would you do go down on a woman who had a small amazon flourishing in her pubic area, replete with flora and fauna?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Fishie wrote:
    Oh my goodness... DON'T shave because it will grow back thicker, coarser and stubblier (is stubblier a word?!)
    That's an old wives tale!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭The General

i shave my balls and my GF loves it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭MissyKiki

Multiple Choice Poll - Be honest as your name wont be shown anyway

just wandering where women like a man to be shaved

its a poll but i also want to know for hygene purrposses is shaving your behind ok or would it be a turn off for women

also, is it good to give your pubic area a trim or is it a turn off?

If you have lots of hair on the chest, stomache, back, it might be kind of a pain to shave. I prefer a relatively unhairy chest/back and trimmed pub area. As long as you aren't an apeman all is good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

By the looks of this poll the OP is either trying to improve HIS chances or he has way too much time on HIS hands shaving pasts of HIS body that nature covered for a reason . Facial hair, eyebrows, ears and probably nose hair are fine. Otherwise, unless you have Olympic swimming ambitions or yearnings for a career in adult entertainment , best left alone. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Bazz

Girls like chesthair on guys though, don't they. Hair in the right places in appropriate proportion should be ok too.

I don't get why girls shave the pink kebab, hair is natural. Once hygeine is considered all is fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 scottwill

i shave just my balls and shaft and trim the rest.
    and my girlfriend shaves her pubic hair to it’s only right if your going down on each other you don't want to be coming back up with hairs between your teeth

I don’t find it irritating at all when it’s growing back

and lads you have to try shaving your balls at least once and then having then having your other half suck them. :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭snoopish

keeping the pubic area trimmed is ideal to be honest

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Bazz wrote:
    Girls like chesthair on guys though, don't they. Hair in the right places in appropriate proportion should be ok too.
    It really depends on the girl. Some girls LOVE it, some girls HATE it, but most are pretty indifferent really. I personally fall into the "don't like body hair" camp, but I'm pretty rare I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Bazz

Fishie wrote:
    It really depends on the girl. Some girls LOVE it, some girls HATE it, but most are pretty indifferent really. I personally fall into the "don't like body hair" camp, but I'm pretty rare I think

So you want guys to shave their chesthair?

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Tiffany

Back & shoulders - definitely! that's the biggest turn-off.

Legs & Chest - No, hair in these places seems to add a masculine touch. Although if your chest hair is too thick or going curly, best to trim it.

Pubes - Trim if too bushy/curly. But dear golly, don't remove it all!

Ass - Cheeks, preferably. Crack, a trim would do especially if you can see the hair coming out of the crack.

Tummy & feet - Snail trails are ok, but if it's growing all around the belly button go for a shave. Feet, any hair on them is a turn off!

And finally, after writing that I've lost any dignity I had.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭dawballz

I was under the impression that hair is there for one reason only: warmth. And since man has developed clothes, there is no longer a need for body hair...
    Maybe I'm wrong though..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Some hair is there for warmth, other hair is there to prevent friction (pubic hair) and trap pheromones (armpit & pubic hair).

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Tiffany

dawballz wrote:
    I was under the impression that hair is there for one reason only: warmth. And since man has developed clothes, there is no longer a need for body hair...
    Maybe I'm wrong though..
    Then what about children? Were they meant to freeze?

scottwill wrote:
    i shave just my balls and shaft and trim the rest.
    and my girlfriend shaves her pubic hair to it’s only right if your going down on each other you don't want to be coming back up with hairs between your teeth

I don’t find it irritating at all when it’s growing back

and lads you have to try shaving your balls at least once and then having then having your other half suck them. :D:D:D:D

How does one go about this? Do you just slap on shaving foam and use your mach 3?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭tabydub

I wax My legs/underarms/butt and pubic area (just a little line of neatly trimed hair left)

I expect my partner to keep himself well groomed and he shave his balls,shaft shaved Butt and pubic area are either waxed or trimmed.

I believe this is clean and is much better for Oral S*X

I this hair on a mans legs/underarms/and a SMALL amount of hair on the chest is fine no where else

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

hairless stomach and back is probably preferred...
    just my opinion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 scottwill

joejoem wrote:
    How does one go about this? Do you just slap on shaving foam and use your mach 3?

well i find the best way to go about this is trim the area first and then in the shower soap the area up really well and then go at it with a razor.

i know most lads wouldn't dream of putting a razor near there balls but it's grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 騎手

Fishie wrote:
    Oh my goodness... DON'T shave because it will grow back thicker, coarser and stubblier (is stubblier a word?!) If you must remove hair, wax it. Otherwise trimming should be fine.
    I believe the idea that shaving makes hair grow back thicker is an urban myth.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

I believe you are talking bollox..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭ando

Tiffany wrote:
    Ass - Cheeks, preferably. Crack, a trim would do especially if you can see the hair coming out of the crack.

And finally, after writing that I've lost any dignity I had.

Ah I'm in bits laughing at this, funniest bit of writing I've read in yonks! :D:D

Advertisement