Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ireland t-shirt in 'Desperate Housewives'

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭open_book

Eva Longoria is Gods gift to me

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

open_book wrote:
    Eva Longoria is Gods gift to me

FANTASTIC!
    7 days this thread was dead and you had to make it live again!
    Please people leave it die....it needs to die!
    :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,185 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

You just added 5 hours to its life with that reply, you know. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭kirn

He was clearly insinuating that Ireland is a backward little nation. I am offended and demand the show be axed.

Jeezus.
    the cheek of these people.
    how dare he? and how dare the producers?

its this kind of sickness that pervades through modern american society that makes me want to scream.

i propose a complete ban, and i am currently writing to RTE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

I know the thread is clinically dead, and someone decided to put it back on life-support, but is there any chance someone can post the offending pic again? Seems to be removed now. I know I really shouldn't care, but it did kill the cat, after all...

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 159 ✭✭Drummer

Seems people are just replying to this now just to keep it open - that's why i'm doing it anyway. Let's see how long it lasts without posting anything to relevant or noteworthy and without moderator interference !!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Yeah we're back!!! Can we see a new pic of the famous tee-shirt?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

I can do one better then a silly tee shirt.

In the first episode of 24. Thats DAY 1, 12:00. Don't know the exact time, good if i did (ok sad if I did).

Kims Ex-Boyfriend is talking to jack on the phone about Kim. As he picks up the phone the word IRISH is tatooed on his back.

I think this should be a tread dedicated to finding Irish things on Foreign Programming. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Elmo wrote:
    I think this should be a tread dedicated to finding Irish things on Foreign Programming. :D

Yup, in the national interest!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Try watching rescue me,there are about a milllion irish references in that.

• Advertisement

Well the tatoo is saying that he is irish... all americans say they are irish!!! Except 'gansta's' who no matter where there from, there from the hood!

The fact that it showed the island is cool!

Try watching rescue me,there are about a milllion irish references in that.

Same goes for Grounded for Life, well they had one full episode about Paddy's Day.

The Simpson have some fun Irish Jokes. The Wacking Day Episode

Gradpa Simpson: We use wacking day to get rid of the Irish
    Lepracun Jumps up: And a Fine Job you did of it too.

(I sure there are better people at quoting the simpsons on boards then me)

And in ... some program. It was on parmount night last summer. the main guy was trying not to be rascist but got nervus and started slagging off the irish in an attempt to win this black guy over, but then the black guy turned out to be irish and felt the guys comments were rascist against him! Oh that was funny

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

anybody got a theory?

It's a gay thing to wear t-shirts inside out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

i accidently put my tshirt on like that this morning. does that make me a closet gay? it was only on like that for a few seconds, i swear!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

does that make me a closet gay

Remove the word 'closet' and you're on the money

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Scruff wrote:
    i accidently put my tshirt on like that this morning. does that make me a closet gay? it was only on like that for a few seconds, i swear!

You mentioned a closet. That's an element of interior design. Gay people like interior design. You may as well marry Graham Norton now.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Elmo wrote:

I agree 100% ;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

Anyone ever come across that screengrab of the shirt again?

I know its a movie but in Mystic River

Sean Penn is in the local shop and one of the kids from the street comes in looking for the Tea his mother likes.

Barry's tea was the tea his mother likes.

Now thats what I call good Product Placement.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Devious

How about that episode of Family Guy where they visit the museum of Irish heritage and watch a presentation about what Ireland used to be like? Humourous.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Humourous? That was bloody hilarious!! lol

Advertisement