Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Third Watch and Point Pleasant Cancelled

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

I expected more wailing from Dead Like Me fans than Point Pleasant, but netwide I didn't pick up any DLM worry buzz at all...

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

iguana wrote:
    Um, I read somewhere that joey is being cancelled.
    You read wrong. 'Joey' has been renewed for a second season. And 'Arrested Development' is under serious threat. US viewers - you have fu*cked up :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 騎手

ixoy wrote:
    You read wrong. 'Joey' has been renewed for a second season. And 'Arrested Development' is under serious threat. US viewers - you have fu*cked up :mad:
    Isn't Joey in the top 5 of most watched programs in the US at the moment?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭dearg_doom

I thought AD got saved. because it was so popular on DVD?

I hope it is, it's the best comedy going imo, and I want to see more of Elaine from Seinfeld!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Isn't Joey in the top 5 of most watched programs in the US at the moment?

From cnn.com
    4. "American Idol" (Thursday),Fox, 20.2 million viewers.
    5. "Survivor: Palau,"CBS, 19.2 million viewers.
    6. "CSI: Miami,"CBS, 18.9 million viewers.
    7. "NCAA Basketball Championship: Kentucky vs. Michigan State,"CBS, 17.9 million viewers.
    8. "House,"FOX, 17.3 million viewers.
    9. "CSI: NY,"CBS, 16.7 million viewers.
    10. "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition,"ABC, 16.4 million viewers.

NBC have had a terrible year with most of their shows ending last year. The americans don't stay with shows as long as the british (Coronation Street, The Bill, Emmerdale, EastEnders) Actually the American Audience are quite good at choosing good shows to watch in comparision.

I don't think Joey got into the top ten except for its first week. Just like over here on RTE TWO.

NBC CEO: "**** FOX and American Idol, **** CBS and there CSI shows. Why cann't ER remain top and Law And Order."

I say that American have good taste in shows but now looking at the top show, 6 of them are Reality TV. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

That cant be right...where is Without a Trace? Its been doin better than CSI NY.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

That cant be right...where is Without a Trace? Its been doin better than CSI NY.

CSI NY may not be there next week. Over all Without A Trace may be doing better.

House may dissappear from that list and be cancelled.

oh right,i thought they were the overall ratings for the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

Have really enjoyed watching Third Watch over the last few years.Sad to see it go but went out with somewhat of a bang at least.Thank christ Bosco didnt get with Faith like some maniacs were saying(prolly fat maniacs).

Point Pleasant was rubbish not bothered that it was cancelled.Joey is terrible but then again Friends wasnt that great so not surprised.

bosco with faith would be like him hooking up with his mother! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement