Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Round the Twist

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭littleninja

I used to love Round the Twist, one of the few Australian programmes worth watching when I was younger.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,699 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Shabadu wrote:
    Funny you say this, because the exact opposite is true. Round the Twist was truly bizzare and hilarious, Eerie Indiana was like the sequel to Goosebumps.

Yeah- I can picture it now- you were what, 10, 11 when it was on terrestrial Irish t.v.? "Ma, the acting on this show is for crap, can I have a biscuit?"

Also, ten out of ten for sweeping statements there, "great acting from all involved." Bull- there was just as much crap acting as alright on Eerie Indiana- all it needed was a laugh track sometimes.

PS - I understand that you've been brainwashed by large budget mass produced Americanised television, which is why you can't appreciate the innovative charm of Round the Twist, and this is why you think that Eerie Indiana is the one with "cult status", but there is no need to rude.

By all means, have your opinion, but come on, this is all things retro, not After Hours, let's not start a flame war. The people who have posted on this thread all enjoyed Round the Twist too.

I can think of better reasons to weep for the future...

Ouch! Easy tiger! :p

Advertisement