Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ja rule in march

Options
  • 05-03-2005 7:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭

Anyone going to ja rule in vicor street ?!?

Im in two minds about it, i like most of his hits but 50 euro per ticket is a bit much its not like where talking nas or even 50 cent its ja rule.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

is he not kinda hated by everyone in hip-hop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

probably the reason he is in vicor street and not the point, still hes had some good songs out there will be enough people going to fill vicor street.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

fu shizzle. i don't understand why he does all those duets and **** but that new york **** with jadakiss and fat joe is pretty hot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Lamar

hell yea ill be goin.........hopefully he'll bring fatal hussein with him and diss the **** outta eminem n 50

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

upmeath wrote:
    is he not kinda hated by everyone in hip-hop?

Uneducated fool.

He's actually farely well respected, he just knows that duets and love songs will make him money so he does them.

Not a great rapper, but he's not the worst.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

Kristok wrote:
    Anyone going to ja rule in vicor street ?!?

Im in two minds about it, i like most of his hits but 50 euro per ticket is a bit much its not like where talking nas or even 50 cent its ja rule.

Would love to go see Ja in Vicar Street but after finding out how much a ticket was, I don't like dude's music enough to drop 50 bills down to see him play live..... even if he is really good live in concert....

::: ven0mous :::

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭big syke

no way am i going to WASTE €50 to hear a cookie monster shout for an hour or two. anyway the majority of his "hits" are with pop stars so...does he think hes a gangster at the awards in australia with a ski mask on...come on its australia its not even cold

Seaneh wrote:
    Uneducated fool.

He's actually farely well respected, he just knows that duets and love songs will make him money so he does them.

Not a great rapper, but he's not the worst.

he is well respected, by j lo, ashanti, christina milian, come on guys stop being uneducated

why dont you respect ja rule cause 50 cent dosnt ?!? i respect him just not willing to pay that much to see him.

yes i base everything i say on 50 cent....he is my hero

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

i dont respect ja rule coz he's sh1t, no other reason

big syke wrote:
    yes i base everything i say on 50 cent....he is my hero

As I suspected.

first of all shut up, i never mentioned 50 cent so dont mention him to me u steamer. second of all u probably will go to see ja rule and keep sayin "new york new york" krisc0ck.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

saunter

Hey what you getting so upset for your the one who said you base everything you say on 50 cent.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

big syke wrote:
    first of all shut up, i never mentioned 50 cent so dont mention him to me u steamer. second of all u probably will go to see ja rule and keep sayin "new york new york" krisc0ck.

You backed up your argument well. Anyway, a lot of people don't respect ja rule because he came out with this hard thug image and then completely changed it into an image aimed at 14 year old girls, so he'd sell more. Also he's quite a mediocre rapper.

David19 wrote:
    You backed up your argument well. Anyway, a lot of people don't respect ja rule because he came out with this hard thug image and then completely changed it into an image aimed at 14 year old girls, so he'd sell more. Also he's quite a mediocre rapper.
    well said david19

Kristok wrote:
    Hey what you getting so upset for your the one who said you base everything you say on 50 cent.

it was sarcism i only said i based it on 50cent because u assumed i did, which i dont base anything on 50cent

the majority of people whether they admit it r not dont like ja rule cos those fags eminem and 50 dont like him...
    if u guys actually listened to his music ud see that hes a great rapper...especially those tunes that he has done with hussein fatal........they r a deadly comination n murder 50 and em...............................................
    anyway does anyone know who is supportin ja rule?

kristok:i like most of his hits but 50 euro per ticket is a bit much its not like where talking nas or even 50 cent its ja rule
    50 ****in cent?his concerts suck dick....all he ever talks bout at his concerts is gettin shot 9 times.........u think its annoyin on his cds when u can fast forward then just imagine how annoying it is at his concert when u HAVE to listen to it

Welh thats 50 you either love him or hate him but at least with his concert your getting your moneys worth when he brought fabolous, lloyd banks and young buck. I cant remember but wasnt that cheaper than the tickets for ja ?!? And come on ja is good at what he does but unless he comes over with fat joe ashanti and jadakiss it aint worth 50euro. Personally I thought blood in my eye was a bad album more like a mix tape and having fatel on it was rubbish he was on in the outlaws for what a day before tupac died.

• Advertisement

Kristok wrote:
    having fatel on it was rubbish he was on in the outlaws for what a day before tupac died.

Not to rain on your parade Kris, but Fatal was in the Outlawz from the get-go, & was the first of them to drop an album..... not to take the thread off topic but the Outlawz have crumbled & fallen apart - all you got left is Edi, Kastro & Young Noble - they more or less kicked Fatal & Napolean out & Kadafi was killed - never mind the fact Storm got removed from the picture the instant tupac got laid on a slab......

just cos napoleon and fatal etc went solo it doesnt mean that they aint the outlawz no more..they frequently rap togther...if u have fatals latest album just read the back cover and see the number of songs that the outlawz are on........................................

ummmmmmm storm chose to get removed from the picture to raise a family..ur makin it sound like she just got kicked

You sure bout that I thought he was the last memeber to join the outlawz and the first to jump when tupac died, who was the last to join if not fatel ?!? Still he is rubbish and it was a bad idea for ja to sign him espically with all the accusations that he wanted to be like pac, which i generally think where stupid apart from when 50 says it cause that was funny back in the day (now its just repetitive)

Lamar wrote:
    just cos napoleon and fatal etc went solo it doesnt mean that they aint the outlawz no more..they frequently rap togther...if u have fatals latest album just read the back cover and see the number of songs that the outlawz are on........................................

Well aware of that, but they ain't IN the Outlawz anymore....

anyways - back on topic, Shouldn't they be callin Ja Rule 'Loki' now considering the fool changed his name.........

Kristok wrote:
    You sure bout that I thought he was the last memeber to join the outlawz and the first to jump when tupac died, who was the last to join if not fatel ?!? Still he is rubbish and it was a bad idea for ja to sign him espically with all the accusations that he wanted to be like pac, which i generally think where stupid apart from when 50 says it cause that was funny back in the day (now its just repetitive)

ok........it was a mistake to sign fatal?have you even heard of any of his albums..........heres a tip..go get any of the fatalveli albums and listen to em cos you dont know what you are talkin bout mate.
    hes trying to be like pac?I think you're wrong there...in his songs he mentions pac cos he complains bout all these fake ****ers that are tryin to be like pac..............wouldn't you do the same if you was pacs half brother?
    the reason he takes shots at 50 is cos why should he have to sit and watch 50 take shots at murder inc.?50 just went way too overboard and startin dissin literally everyone and it was guys like fatal and fat joe that shut him up...thanks to that 50 doesnt really diss anyone on his new album(which really sucks by the way)

Doesn't 50 diss more people on his new album than he did on his last? I've only really listened to piggybank and on that alone he disses nas, fat joe, shyne and jadakiss.

lamar did you even read what you quoted ? I never said anyone was trying to be like 2pac i said with the accusations that he was. He can say what he wants about 50 i like it but all im saying is he should have taken the higher ground he had nothing to win by answering back his market is more pop than street and pop fans dont care about beefs. Heres a tip for you, i dont care about fatal to listen to him ive got one of his albums and i dont like it and on that ground i think he is rubbish and the fact that he has albums called fataveli says volumes to me.

50's new album he is dissing more than ever so noone shut him up but i agree its not a great album, as xxl said in their review its like he got rich and stopped trying.

Anyway feck it a friend got me a ticket so im going tonight and i can sing New York, New York as someone said earlier in the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

Shouldn't they be callin Ja Rule 'Loki' now considering the fool changed his name.........

You serious about that?

• Advertisement

So, how was Ja Rule?

Advertisement