Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst Rap Tune of All Time

Options
  • 04-03-2005 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭

Well,since the formation of this board there musta been about 3 "best ever...." threads. I think its time to bring playa-haterism to the game....G.

Or rather,sh1te tune haterism

So,whats your personal most awful rap tune of all time? Eminem dropping to a new level of banality with Just Lose It? 50 Cent rambling sh1te on the awful 21 Questions? (lord knows how a blatant filler became a second single but anyway),or some cringeworthy lyrics on Candy Shop? Anything solo by P Diddy that wasnt Come With Me? Jay Zs alwful Change Clothes,his shameful rip of Me and my Girlfriend from an artist who didnt actually like him,the lyrically horrendous bad Girls Girls Girls? Nelly telling us to drop down and do the poxy eagle?

Personally,for me Camron and Juelz Santana Hey Ma ranks among the worst. Oh Boy was nearly as bad

If your a glutton for punishment,or cant recall how lyrically laughable Hey Ma was
    http://www.lyricsstyle.com/c/camron/heyma.html

/me throws open the floor to those who wanna hate and participate

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭MizzKattt

Ice Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

Yeah Just Lose It and that Nelly song were absolutely awful. The last Chingy song I heard was so bland it hurt to listen to it. I think it was called "Balla Baby". I hate the last Nelly song too, the one with Tim Mcgraw or whoever. I think its "Over and Over Again". Im sure more will come to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,688 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

i actually liked hey ma and oh boy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Ay Cee

One of the worst I've ever heard was J-Kwon? Was it called Tipsy?

I think there's a line about the broad having her tubes tied or something.

Pure muck!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭radiospan

Yeah, pretty much all the songs mentioned here so far. Except Ice Ice Baby maybe. I wouldn't go around actively hating that, cos no-one takes that seriously anyway. Crap song though. :D

But there actually are people who listen to Just Lose It, 21 Questions, and the like as if they're actually any good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭hiphopfanno1

no no you are all wrong the worst rap ''song'' is some crap irish rapper rapping wit a fake american accent over a S*** beat.god dat annoys me.nething wit a s*** beat.........

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭steppen

the fact is that (probably) none of you have seen or more importantly heard a hungarian rapper called 'emilio', he's their answer to fat joe. he tops any of the songs/artists mentioned in this thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭Drum boy

I'd go with 'Just Lose It'!

Euuuhhhh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Klimseven

B00019076M.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpgLil%20Scrappy.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

just lose it, without me, eminem's an ok rapper when his songs have feeling but damn they're annoying when he makes those stupid sounds (hawhawhawhawhaw!/well i'm back na-na-na-na-na-na....) or when he raps with his sarcastic, make-fun-of-others voice, which actually makes him sound like a complete arseswipe.
    p diddy has some awful **** too. cant stand d-i-d-d-y or bad boy for life

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Twista lovely day. The other one he had out with jamie fox was nearly as bad

dunno wat ne of you are on about-over and over is a klass song-at least nelly had the guts 2 do a song with a country song,what rapper has done that.Nelly is unreal live.I shud no I was at his concert.And he is the only decent rapper who isn't beefing wit sum1 for attention.The song is pop so thats probaly why you don't like it which is acceptable

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

I have contructed a helpful Venn diagram in order to put this thread to rest.

Set A contains rap music as a whole.
    Set B contains terrible rap music.
    Set C contains good music.

Any Questions?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Wow, that was helpful.
    Thanks for putting our minds at ease.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

My work here is done, now on to the Dance/Electronic Board.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

Shaquille O'Neill's track. *involuntary shudder*

Tipsy was easily the worst track ever made, ever. Honestly. Ever.

I also hate "Locked Up" by Akon and Styles P. "They won't let me out indeed", STOP POISONING YOUR COMMUNITY WITH BLOODY DRUGS AND YOU WON'T BE LOCKED UP AGAIN YA F**KIN EEJIT!!!!!

Steven wrote:
    I have contructed a helpful Venn diagram in order to put this thread to rest.

Set A contains rap music as a whole.
    Set B contains terrible rap music.
    Set C contains good music.

Any Questions?
    your link doesnt work!now that is what i call funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Doper Than U

Anything by Ja Rule, with the possible exception of "New York" coz the beat's great. But as he didn't create the beat, I stand by my inital statement.

FTA69 wrote:
    STOP POISONING YOUR COMMUNITY WITH BLOODY DRUGS AND YOU WON'T BE LOCKED UP AGAIN YA F**KIN EEJIT!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA That's ****in' hilarious!!!

Nice one :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭NikNik

ice cube - "you can do it put your back into it"

why they re-released it is beyond me. It's kak.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

You can do it is class when that comes on in a club it gets the place going. I was happy to see if getting rereleased they should do that more with classic party tracks like that.

Worse song city high what would you do. City High can suck my d.......

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

50 Cent - Piggy Bank.

WTF? Can he even rap?

na city high r klass.der album is actually brilliant.shame they split tho.i heard da gurl claudette was pregnant wit ryans baby even tho she was previously with roby tha other guy n da group.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

hiphopfanno01 please read this

City High, they are so irrelevent its not even funny

Just listened to that 50 Cent Piggy Bank song, and my god its shockingly bad, i mean at least Get Rich or Die Tryin was listenable but this is just pure sh1t, i hope he gets destroyed by jada/fat joe, whoever else in the world that can string a sentence together.

As for the worst song ever, there are several contenders, most of which are classed as rap but i dont consider Rap/Hip-Hop so wont get mentioned.

one song ill nominate is Oochie Wally, as much as i like NaS, Oochie Wally was terrible and a far cry from what he is capable of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭NikNik

Kristok wrote:
    You can do it is class .............. I was happy to see if getting rereleased they should do that more with classic party tracks like that........

Woah there - I can understand people having their own opinions, but calling it "classic" (?! :confused:?! ) is going way too far. It's weak, too repetetive and has the most annoying clanging sound as a sorry excuse for a beat.

Another annoying song was Afroman - "Because I got High"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

Not a classic "a classic party track" its not exactly the most lyrical song ever but its good party music but hey if im the only one who likes it i can live with that :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Anything by Biggy Smalls, the cúnt was so fat he could barely talk never mind rap !!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

na city high r klass.der album is actually brilliant.shame they split tho.i heard da gurl claudette was pregnant wit ryans baby even tho she was previously with roby tha other guy n da group.

And then Sonya said to Janette that Shaniqua was really Jamal's boo and Hakim said he was gonna kill em and stuff but Shazanel stepped in and...

Listening to people gossip about the neighbours is bad enough, seeing people gossip about bad rappers they don't even know is worse! :p

I've no problem with personal preference but I think it's wrong to post as Hip Hop Fan and then post that last statement.

Yes I am aware I'm being pedantic.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

BolBill wrote:
    Anything by Biggy Smalls, the cúnt was so fat he could barely talk never mind rap !!!!!!

Get out

lol at all the sh1te about City High. Jaysus they were awful,a sort of first advance of the Black Eyed Peas style of sh1t rappers,what was Dre thinkin lettin them use a bit of Next Episode on it?
    "What would ya do if your son was.....starvin....only way to get money was to prostitute....."(cant be arsed typin whole lot)

Id try gettin a proper job,a loan or some welfare first ya fcukin slapper.

I remember bein at some youth disco back in the day where some eejit played that tune. When your 15 and tryna get your hole with a song in the background about teenage pregnancy and broken homes they are,er,even more sh1te

The bird in it was a cracker tho iirc

Advertisement