Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wanna earn €20 an hour for an interview... read on

Options
  • 04-03-2005 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

im an artist looking for some genuinely racist people to be interviewed for a project im doing here are the conditions-

1. you must be racist- not pretent to be racist but actually be racist- i will be able to tell if your not and you will not be payed if you're only pretending so you can get easy money- so don't waste my time.

2. you must be between the ages of 23-75.

3. you must have a house or an apartment in waterford city where i can conduct the interview (it will be recorded.)

no the thread is not a joke, it is for real anyone interested can contact me at rat_tsang@yahoo.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

r@t wrote:
    im an artist looking for some genuinely racist people to be interviewed for a project im doing here are the conditions-

1. you must be racist- not pretent to be racist but actually be racist- i will be able to tell if your not and you will not be payed if you're only pretending so you can get easy money- so don't waste my time.

3. you must have a house or an apartment in waterford city where i can conduct the interview (it will be recorded.)

no the thread is not a joke, it is for real anyone interested can contact me at rat_tsang@yahoo.com

hmmmm, a recorded interview with a racist. I can see you bringing your recordings to the police ?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

Why would we want your kike money?

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭r@t

wht the police man are you spaced- it isnt illegal to be racist, you have to offend or injure someone.

second the persons identity will never be revealed, they dont have to give their name.

there are no conspiricy theories- just €20 an hour

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

somehow i dont think 20 euro will make a racist go on camera unless they are wearing a white hood anyway :D:D:D:D . also the use of
    their house would call for say 70-100euro an hour min.

look the person can wear a ski mask i dont really carwe- it's not like anyone will ever see it anyway - it will only be seen in art galleries, probaly not even in this country.

i think you should consider it- what have you got to lose. by the way im an artist- i don't have heaps of cash- €20 is the very best i can do an its plently for wat it involves, i mean sitting in a chair in your own house and talking- whaty could be an easier way to earn dosh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Turlock

I bet ye he's black :p

r@t wrote:
    look the person can wear a ski mask i dont really carwe- it's not like anyone will ever see it anyway - it will only be seen in art galleries, probaly not even in this country.

i think you should consider it- what have you got to lose. by the way im an artist- i don't have heaps of cash- €20 is the very best i can do an its plently for wat it involves, i mean sitting in a chair in your own house and talking- whaty could be an easier way to earn dosh

cant u pay one of ur friends to do it for u?pretend they are racist?

look i said you can't pretend- wonder why? cos then id have to write a script and get an actor- a very good actor. so it is easier to just get the real thing-
    if i were racist id do it my self.

why you thing im black?????

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭galactus

Should we all be racist now? ...It's just the farm keeps me pretty busy and I might not have time in the evening to practice the 'oul racism

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭The General

FFS leave him be, your either in or your not

r@t wrote:
    so it is easier to just get the real thing-

lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

r@t wrote:

most people are racist in one form or another.
    i mean, are you looking for some stereotypical KKK type racists, or some good old fashioned 'we hate the english' racists?
    perhaps racist by colour?

i mean, be a bit more specific.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

i mean, be a bit more specific.

exactly - for example the mod board hates trolls - so if you want 'troll racists' go there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

I'm not a racist.

I just hate white people.

psi wrote:
    I'm not a racist.

I just hate white people.

Im not racist

I just hate everyone except me

im look for any type of racists- in particular those who are discriminate against skin colour. the kind of person im lookin for is like the old men who see black people in this country and say n****r out load when they pass them on the street(though they dont have to be old men)- the proud self rightous racists.

surely someone fits this profile and needs some cash????
    this is a chance to voice your opinions in an unbiased enviroment, i will not degrade or badger anyone your opinions are your own- i will not try to change this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭Musashi

I'm not racist, I have a colour TV!

You might try Stormfront though, they should have some for ya.

ill do it.

the only problem is im black. :D

lomb wrote:
    ill do it.

please don't post here unless your serious

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

I really hate fish. I hate ALL fish.

Can i have my 20euro please?

Peace wrote:
    I really hate fish. I hate ALL fish.

Can i have my 20euro please?
    your funny oh and by the way it says €20/h, did it take you an hour to come up with that????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

there are two things i hate in life, racists and mexicans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭wombat

r@t wrote:

In my experience most racists don't consider themselves to be racist. You might be onto an uphill struggle here, especially if you use evocative language like that. Try asking again only this time you're looking for "members of the community concerned about immigration".

ok thanks wombat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

lomb wrote:
    ill do it.

And black people can't be racist? Typical crap..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

r@t wrote:
    im look for any type of racists- in particular those who are discriminate against skin colour. the kind of person im lookin for is like the old men who see black people in this country and say n****r out load when they pass them on the street(though they dont have to be old men)- the proud self rightous racists.

surely someone fits this profile and needs some cash????
    this is a chance to voice your opinions in an unbiased enviroment, i will not degrade or badger anyone your opinions are your own- i will not try to change this.

I was serious.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

psi wrote:
    I was serious.

Im white. So your saying you dont like me?

Just remember.. watch your back all the time. Im watching and waiting...

Bet your black to aint ya? ****ing hell. Black ****. Get the **** back to your own country and stop robbing jobs and earning our money and ****.

So r@t - think I qualify?

- SullY

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

r@t wrote:
    your funny oh and by the way it says €20/h, did it take you an hour to come up with that????

Your really funny, did anyone ever tell you that?

- Sully

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Sully, I think he's looking for racists, not muppets.

Advertisement