Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snoop?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭hiphopfanno1

keep telling yourself that.Im sure Suge Knight had nothing to do with the attack on Dr Dre at the Vibe awards a few weeks ago even though he was proved to have paid the guy who attacked Dre.see allhiphop.com
    But no,Suge Knight is a friendly man who if I saw I would give a big friendly hug-sarcasm.
    Suge Knight is a GANGSTER.He usees intimadation and money to get want he wants.Why wouldn't he kill 2pac?In 2pac Ressurection when he comes on screen why does the music turn evil?Why does it show him wit his big dogs that he is supposedly had trained to 'kill'?Why would Afeni Shakur show this if Suge was a normal guy?Its pretty obvious that she wants the public to know that suge killed him.Shes doing what Tupac does-use secret messages.She may be getting old but she is not dumb.I would really like to write out suge knights record but it is too long and i am 2 tired.you may get a glimpse at it tomorow.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

In 2pac Ressurection when he comes on screen why does the music turn evil?

You have to be a troll.

No actually I am a 16yr old girl!!!It kinda scares me how much info i have on pac tho!Its not like I'm a completely obsessed fan who has all his albums coz i dont I have 3 nd the greatest hits is the best the 2 1s eminem produced are good enough but nothing to pacs old work.Ok ill stop talking now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

Noone is saying that suge is a nice guy but he is not that stupid to kill someone in such a way that puts him right beside him throughoutthe day. If he did have him killed why not just tell him he would meet him at the club later instead of driving the car himself ?!? Makes no sense and the dvd's and books only explore the extremely unlikly far fetched theorys not the obvious answers.

Afeni has openly said that the way death row had her son is the reason he died but she is no master mind and she probably had nothing to do with the dvd other than saying it could be released.

Anyways got to agree with makaveli your a troll, who would come out and say they where a 16 year old girl on a message board. Either a fool or someone taking the piss.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

keep telling yourself that.Im sure Suge Knight had nothing to do with the attack on Dr Dre at the Vibe awards a few weeks ago even though he was proved to have paid the guy who attacked Dre.see allhiphop.com
    But no,Suge Knight is a friendly man who if I saw I would give a big friendly hug-sarcasm.
    Suge Knight is a GANGSTER.He usees intimadation and money to get want he wants.Why wouldn't he kill 2pac?In 2pac Ressurection when he comes on screen why does the music turn evil?Why does it show him wit his big dogs that he is supposedly had trained to 'kill'?Why would Afeni Shakur show this if Suge was a normal guy?Its pretty obvious that she wants the public to know that suge killed him.Shes doing what Tupac does-use secret messages.She may be getting old but she is not dumb.I would really like to write out suge knights record but it is too long and i am 2 tired.you may get a glimpse at it tomorow.

If you wanna know who REALLY profited take a look over at Jimmy Iovine at Interscope. No-one's saying Suge Knight is an angel, he's far from it - dude is underhanded at everything. But I wouldn't say Suge or Afeni profited from thr albums, & Knight most def. did not profit in the way people think.... people need to get their **** straight before running their mouth, most of the profits that didn't go to the label went in Afeni's pocket & that I can tell you for a fact.... The Makaveli album benefitted Death Row/Interscope, but the posthumous stuff mainly benfitted Amaru/Interscope. The ONLY exceptions to this were 'Nu-Mixx Classics' & 'Until The End Of Time', which Death Row got MORE than their fair share & that is also FACT.

::: ven0mous :::

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

Shes doing what Tupac does-use secret messages
    *lol*
    That pretty much discredits any arguement you've made.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭Drum boy

So snoop was good yeah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Gunn4r

exactly lets get back on topic :)

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭big syke

Makaveli wrote:
    Oh wow, relations then it must be true.
    There was as much beef as there is between Cork people and Dublin people.
    well said bro

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

This is the best thread ever.

• Advertisement

*lol*
    That pretty much discredits any arguement you've made.
    I don't see how.I mean most of his lyrics are really deep-bar one's like hit 'em up etc.Ok I really will stop talking about this now!I really wanted to go 2 snoops concert.They said on a cork radio station that nas was going to be there but they were meant to have mixed snoop up with kelis-i dpn't really see how you could mix the two up but anyway...I like the Game ,his song 'this is how we do is good'.....

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Hoochiemama

the game was class at getting the crowd going. he kept rapping
    Ja Rule Can SUCK MY DICK, Ashanti can SUCK MY DICK, Irv Gotti can SUCK MY DICK, Murder Inc can SUCK MY DICK, Joe Budden can SUCK MY DICK, Memphis Bleek can SUCK MY DICK, Beanie Sigel can SUCK MY DICK, Jay-Z can SUCK MY DICK, Rocafella can SUCK MY DICK, if you a hater nigga SUCK MY DICK

to the beat of "How We Do"

he did it about 10 times. i was up in the pit. it was a class concert. the best bit was when snoop went "wass ma name?" and everyone went "SNOOP DOGG" and he said "naw, wass ma mudda fukin name?" and everyone went "SNOOP DOGG" and he said "naw" and he turned to his dj and said "hit them with the first two beats" and the dj played the first two beats of drop it like its hot and Snoop said "now, tell me what ma name is" and everyone went SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP. Class

He also took a small chronic break to smoke a blunt and drink champagne and water his garden. (he had hash plants on stage)

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

That suck my dick thing was just annoying. Totally over done. I wish he just did more songs off his album rather than that. I wonder if jay-z knows about what the game was saying. If he does I wonder what he's going to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Hoochiemama

it was repetitive but you cant deny it got the crowd going.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

To some extent yes. I didn't think the game was great at working the crowd in general though. Or else the crowd weren't too bothered. He could definitely learn a thing or two off snoop in that regard. Btw i was in the pit so maybe it wasn't as good there.

snoop gets away wit a lot of s***!Hes cool tho.I wonder if the Game will suddenly become friendly wit ja nd murder inc 2 pi** off 50.Now that wud be hilarious,id love 2 see fittys face

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

He's still signed to Aftermath so I can't see it happening. Although I don't really care.

well now that the game nd 50 are now ''friends' he obviously wont.Pure publicity stunt.
    BTW just 2 let you all know snoop was asked who he thought killed 2pac and he sed da man sitting next 2 him n da car and da police person who was interviewing him sed did he mean suge and he said YA!

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Trip Hazard

It Really was an amazing gig, snoop is a legend all of his old stuff was class. he only played one song from the time he was on the no limit label, and it was B please that DRE produced. Class!!! yeah that Snooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop thing was great.
    But ya know what i really loved...

Sing it with me,

Shanna na na, Shanna na na, Weeeeellllllllllllllllll, Snoop Dogg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

i found this story of spac on the net. it might be the real stroy-its told by 2pacs bodyguard

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭Pen0s

Gunn4r wrote:
    Anyone on here go?

I went and enjoyed it.

The Game was quality support act and Snoop was as expected, larger than life and played all the classics.
    yes i went too

it was brilliant, snoop is tha ****. game was really good even with his constant playin of "irv gotti can suck my dick, ja rule can suck my dick etc."

really good concert snoop did all his best tracks Lodi-dodi was one of them classic cuts i havnt heard in ages but still knew tha lyrics....and damn the semell of weed in the place was unreal!!

Advertisement