Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snoop?

Options
  • 26-02-2005 5:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭

Anyone on here go?

I went and enjoyed it.

The Game was quality support act and Snoop was as expected, larger than life and played all the classics.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

was dre there ?!? heard on the radio a few weeks ago he would be anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

Yeah snoop was really good. He did over half of the songs on his 1st album. The live band was a great idea. It worked very well. He was excellent at working the the crowd too.
    The game wasn't bad, although he didn't do loads of songs off his album.
    Of course Dre wasn't there. Basically mcd made that up to sell more tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Was it full of scum bags? any trouble?

I heard it went off without a hitch?

Sean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭hiphopfanno1

Aww thats sounds klass :) was the game looking good?Ne other news from the concert?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

was the game looking good?

Yes,he even allowed me to watch him take a sh1t. I did sex wee.
    He went off on some mad Jay Z hatin. I can see Jay dissin Snoop soon for allowin this to happen at his own concert from a supporting act

Personally ida preferred without a band but it was good regardless. The crowd reactions were great.

• Advertisement

LOL :) bet Jay-z will b delighted.Ya know that the game liked jayz b4 jay insulted game!Jayz is a good rapper but he's meant 2 b retired not starting beefs.Me tinks hes looking for attention.Beefs don't end well look at 2pac nd biggie.
    Neway glad the concert was good,shame dre wasnt there tho

• Registered Users Posts: 10,207 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Was it full of scum bags? any trouble?

I heard it went off without a hitch?

Sean.

Everything went brill. No trouble that I could see. Snoop was smokin away on stage, as was everyone in the crowd, the smell of weed was crazy. Really good crowd interaction, he signed a ball and kicked it into the crowd. Pitty he was so whacked he bogged it and it only went about 20ft :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

.Beefs don't end well look at 2pac nd biggie.

1. Biggie was killed by Crips because when he was asked to pay up for the 'protection' he got from them for his trips to L.A. he told them where to go & as a result got gunned down. Biggie thought cos he was who he was he could tell gang bangers where to go. He forgot rule 1 out west; It don't matter who you are to a banger, you're a possible target & NOT untouchable!!!

2. 2Pac wasn't killed because of his beef with Biggie, he was killed cos he whooped some dude's ass in the MGM lobby. The guy he beatdown received the beatdown for snatching a chain off another Death Row artist prior, & subsequently the guy he beatdown & who is thought to have killed him in Vegas was himself killed.

People seem to forget the details of what happened & have alot of **** twisted about what happened & why. 2Pac wasn't killed cos of his beef with Biggie, same as Biggie WASN'T killed cos of what happened to 2pac in Vegas..... people need to realise that these people as talented as they were rolled with alot of dudes who never had their best interests at heart & frankly rolled with dubious people who thought little of their safety.

It's as funny as that fool 50 cent dissing people like Nas, Fat Joe & others on 'Piggybank' on 'The Massacre'. He's looking for famous scalps. It isn't like any of these people 'shot first'. Game's "so called beef" with Jay-Z is purely opportunist, just like alot of beefs now in hiphop. If you wanna see what a REAL beef was, just check out what happened between DJ Quik & MC Eiht - THAT was legit beef, cos Eiht was a Crip & Quik was associated with the Bloods..... now THAT was beef!!!!!

::: ven0mous :::

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Word homie.

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭big syke

and all of a sudden you have proved both murders. Bravo a chara, bravo. i will let the L.V.P.D and L.A.P.D know. :):):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭big syke

Makaveli wrote:
    Word homie.
    i like you :)

No actually 2pac was killed by Suge Knight(if he isn't alive) and who owed 2pac millions.2pac was leaving deathrow and didn't even want to meet up with suge that night.
    And what i was saying about biggie and 2pac was that look at how much sh** happened with the wes coast/east coast s*** and 2pac getting shot the first time.
    Get your facts right.

nd suge knight set up orlando anderson fighting 2pac.Even tupacs bodyguard sed that it was set up

Wasn't suge in the car that 2pac was shot in? Didn't he get a bullet in the head? If i was going to get someone killed i wouldnt get in the car that was going to get shot at. Maybe thats just me though.

Suge got someone 2 kill 2pac and he had control of where they were going neway so he could drive next to the car and he didn't get a bullet in his head he got a scratch and he was meant to be claiming he had gotten shot.I read all about this in several reliable sources.And suge being in the car with pac is a perfect excuse.look at all the signs.all of the big rappers like snoop and dre were running from suge they all left deathrow coz suge is a crazy gangster.He has thugs who work for him who beat up people for him.

What are your reliable sources?
    I still don't think anyone would get into a car that was about to be shot at. Thats quite silly. How could suge possibly control that?
    Look at the signs? Im aware suge has a reputation but dre and snoop left mainly because they weren't getting paid fully.

look at how much sh** happened with the wes coast/east coast s***
    Get your facts right.

There was no shít between the east and west coast. Get your facts right.

This is Suge Knight i mean look at his record in jail.LUNATIC.Ne way he wasn't aimed at ,2pac was.and suge convinced him not 2 wear a bullet proof vest.My sources are The book the killing of 2pac shakur and LAbrynth and plenty of sites on the web.nd interviews with 2pac's bodyguard and ppl he was friends with.why would afeni shakur sue suge knight if he was with her son when he was shot and could tell her the killer.he said in an interview that if he did know the killer he wouldn't tell who it was.All the clues point 2 suge.I think that he either was killed by suge or he is still alive.That is my opinion and there is a lot more to back it up but you never really know what could of happened.

Actually tupac didn't want there to be but biggie kinda did and the media created it.When 2pac nd snoop where in new york they were jeered at nd booed .when biggie was in da west coast it was the same thing. So therefore there was a thing between east and west.I have relations in America even THEY admitted it.

Oh wow, relations then it must be true.
    There was as much beef as there is between Cork people and Dublin people.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭MizzKattt

ven0m wrote:
    Crips
    **Correction: Crypts**
    I lived in Oakland, California. The misspelling alone could get you hurt. They see it as a sign of disrespect.

Hip Hop Rivalries might help answer some questions. There have always been rivalries in hiphop. It's the nature of the streets and the nature of the music produced from the streets.
    The focal point (of the rivalry) soon came to a head with Tupac Shakur on the West Coast and Notorious B.I.G. on the East. Shakur claimed to have slept with Faith Evans, Notorious B.I.G.'s wife. He responded with "Stupid niggaz mess wit Big Poppa/mother****ers get roasted if you **** wit B.I.G.".

I never even heard/seen that spelling.Im just writing the way it sounds and iv read on tv not my fault that i dnt no the spelling.
    Yes well I personally respect the opinions of people who were close to Tupac especially his mother-he did write a no1 song to her and constantly talked about her.I feel that she is getting back at Suge through sueing him and obviously has no good feelings towards him as he killed her son and owed him millions and only paid him in royalties.
    This is my opinion ive nothing against you machiavelli-i mean you obviusly like 2pac so you have good taste and all but a lot of people have differnt opinions on what happened 2 2pac.I am still undecided on whether he is dead or alive but I feel that if he is dead suge organised people to kill him.
    What really bothers me is that the police put little effort in2 finding his killer and biggies killer.After reading LAbyrinth i really am annoyed at the LApd.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Altheus

MizzKattt wrote:
    **Correction: Crypts**
    I lived in Oakland, California. The misspelling alone could get you hurt. They see it as a sign of disrespect.

Hip Hop Rivalries might help answer some questions. There have always been rivalries in hiphop. It's the nature of the streets and the nature of the music produced from the streets.
    It is Crips, to quote snoop in P.I.M.P. (cuz I'ma mutha****in CRIP)

Check also http://www.dc.state.fl.us/pub/gangs/la.html

The Tupac/Biggie beef was blown up by both crews, they were mates but they both played up the beef, it was good for sales. Tupac's Hit 'em Up seemed like a last straw, but both rappers played the beef up. Tupac released Makaveli, Biggie, Life after Death. Both rappers had a craving for the dark side. Makaveli feigned his owned death.. ooooh creepy.

The East/West beef was a media blow up, the East/West Gang beef was a reality, however this was more of gang than a location thing.

Some facts. Tupac was being ****ed over big time on Death Row, as was Snoop, Dre, and nearly every other Suge Knight artist. That's why they all jumped ship. Suge owed a lot of money to Tupac, also arousing suspicion is the fact that Tupac's kevlar vest was missing the night of the shooting, more rumours speculate that this was Suge's suggestion as it was so hot.

Fact is, the man who profited in the instant after Shakur's death was Suge. Tupac's mother sued him in court and got all that profit back.

Biggie's death is a little more clean cut, he was a wanted man. No one needs to speak about the passion they can have for Tupac, and I personally believe this was a misinformed fan/gang member, hoping to wreak revenge on what the media speculated. The beef killed Tupac.

I never even heard/seen that spelling.Im just writing the way it sounds and iv read on tv not my fault that i dnt no the spelling.
    Yes well I personally respect the opinions of people who were close to Tupac especially his mother-he did write a no1 song to her and constantly talked about her.I feel that she is getting back at Suge through sueing him and obviously has no good feelings towards him as he killed her son and owed him millions and only paid him in royalties.
    This is my opinion ive nothing against you machiavelli-i mean you obviusly like 2pac so you have good taste and all but a lot of people have differnt opinions on what happened 2 2pac.I am still undecided on whether he is dead or alive but I feel that if he is dead suge organised people to kill him.
    What really bothers me is that the police put little effort in2 finding his killer and biggies killer.After reading LAbyrinth i really am annoyed at the LApd.

I'm not really sure who you are addressing at this stage tbh. I never once questioned you about your theories on his death.
    No I don't like 2pac, I used to, but I really don't think he's that good.

??????????????????????Why is your name called makiavelli then?

No harm done. I've seen it written many times as Crips also.

??????????????????????Why is your name called makiavelli then?

It's an old name I used on IRC years ago that I carried on here, back when I did like him more, not that I really liked him in 2001 but the name stuck.

Altheus wrote:
    It is Crips, to quote snoop in P.I.M.P. (cuz I'ma mutha****in CRIP)
    Check also http://www.dc.state.fl.us/pub/gangs/la.html
    I stand corrected. Also, found this.
    However, the street gang, I lived beside in Oakland, CA called themselves 'Crypt Killers' (aka Crypts, for short). Perhaps a separate gang.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

I have Tupacs double album from years back. So bad! Hasn't aged well I'll tell you that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

Tupac is dead. Anyone who believes he is alive is either stupid or read way too many conspiricy theory books about him.

Biggie was likly shot by a crazed 2pac fan or gang member with a grudge against him, ie extortion. Forget all that crap you read about the lapd and suge its all speculation.

Suge had nothing to do with 2pac's death, he was not the only person to profit from his death in fact he was the one who suffered the most from it as the fight beforehand violated his parole and got him locked up. The fact that suge apparently sold him not to ware a vest means nothing, I doubt 2pac wore a vest 24 hours a day as it was. He did owe tupac millions and probably would have screwed him over but if he didnt kill dre when he left what makes anyone believe he is going to kill 2pac who had no choice but to finish his contract and make another album. Suge would have had to be an idiot to have had him killed while he was sitting in the same car if he had set it up.

Afeni sued death row for the rights to her sons music not because tupac told her suge killed him but because she was entitled to and would have no money now if she didnt.

There was no east coast west coast beef. There was a bad boy and death row beef which was all the work of suge and it became a east west beef when magazines like vibe started calling it that but it was only those two labels and people assiciated with them. Fans didnt buy into it and even when biggie went to the west after 2pac died he would sell out concerts.

Some of the books are a good read and bring up intresting points but dont fall for what you read the truth is that no one knows for sure and any book or dvd that says it does is lieing.

Advertisement