Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Those wooden beads..

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Sangre, your brain clearly isn't functioning to full capacity.
    shrimp wrote:
    So you're a self-confessed sheep.
    myself wrote:
    No. I'm an exception to the rule. There's a few of us about. I'm a "black sheep".

Unless you're getting involved in semantics, I would figure it fairly obvious that I'm indicating I'm not your standard white sheep. Rather, I am an exception being a black one.

Even more obvious though, should be how I am "extracting the urine" so to speak, or "taking the Michael".

yes he does but thats why we love beads

Does this make sense to anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭ChRoMe

"And btw, I'm not picking this style cause it's theirs, cause I've always wanted it, but never had the balls to change"

Balls to change?? WTF its a piece of string with some wood on it not exactly a powerful statement. Oh and its cute that you want to be different........ like your friends.

ChRoMe wrote:
    "And btw, I'm not picking this style cause it's theirs, cause I've always wanted it, but never had the balls to change"

Balls to change?? WTF its a piece of string with some wood on it not exactly a powerful statement. Oh and its cute that you want to be different........ like your friends.

I like your style.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

nah, like it's mainly the effort like. When I say that I mean getting new clothes, because I used to be one of those guys that always wears trackies, but I had to get a new wordrobe like. Wooden beads are well cooler than neckchains imo. And the thing about my friends is, I used to hang out with the kinda guys that wears Scanda and **** like that, who hate being 'mellow'. So therefore I couldn't wear what I really wanted. But lately I've just been bored, and decided I couldn't be bothered dressing how people want me to. This way is the best!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,153 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Yeah, was thinking of picking up a pair myself, think it would look great with my livestrong band, converse sneakers, jansport rugsack and poncho. Perfect. Central bank here I come!

I love the way wearing these things makes me feel like a big man because it shows I have the balls to wear what I want to wear.

R'spect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

i don't know what my last post was ment to say sorry.......

doing 3 things at once isnt a good idea....

Sangre wrote:
    Yeah, was thinking of picking up a pair myself, think it would look great with my livestrong band, converse sneakers, jansport rugsack and poncho. Perfect. Central bank here I come!

I love the way wearing these things makes me feel like a big man because it shows I have the balls to wear what I want to wear.

R'spect.

Ha ha :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Sangre wrote:

R'spect.

:D - Classic.

I hate wearing anything that you hoop around yourself - beads, watches etc. - its just annoying.

Sangre wrote:

R'spect.

excellent post :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

I love you

Advertisement