Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ipod muggings!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Clank

See just for a laugh what you should do is connect your iPods headphones to some cheap €5 radio....people will 'supposedly' think your cool and if you get robbed you only down round €30.
    Personally I use my 3G 20GB iPod with Sennheiser HD280 Pros, so theyre not bad :D , Ipod headphones are terrible.(only listen to .wav aswell, cant stand some mp3s quality)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

popinfresh wrote:
    why would knackers wanna rob i-pods. I doubt they have a pc, let alone the know-how of how to use one. And who the hell buys a second hand i-pod with no usb cable/software/charger.

good point. on a personal note, i think the headphones that come with the ipod arent that bad. i had a problem with the wire on them coming apart and requested a new pair. ordered them on friday, they were here on monday. cant argue with that

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Apple said no, saying their customers would rather look stylish at the risk to themselves.
    put themselves at risk and pay over the odds for a substandard machine,
    ahh the power of marketing...

Anybody see the ipods on TV3 this morning? a guy from a shop was on showing all the accessories and better earphones etc. the presenter was asking "so none of this stuff comes with it?" and asking if it would in future.
    Then he asked the guy "do you actually like ipods" since he was pointing out all the shortcomings and stuff that didnt come with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

madmoe wrote:
    Also, I think the standard iPod earphones are decent enough, I would be willing to pay for a better pair if there was a major improvement in sound quality, is this usually the case??
    Yes. Check out www.ipodlounge.com
    I got a pair of shure E3C and the sound quality is amazing, hearing instruments and background lyrics in songs I have listened to for 20 years and never noticed before

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

Arg, i hate seeing people with Ipod headphones hanging out. They do it on purpose as well. The amount of people i see with their iPod in their hand and a big long trail to their ears. I have an ipod and the first thing i did was change the headphones. Its becoming a bit of a statement.

Advertisement