Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is Who?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 SKMoe

I'm Stephen Kestell from Wicklow Archers, based in Greystones & Enniskerry. I shoot barebow target and field.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Recurve360

Im Stephen from Laois.
    Not with any club as theres none anywhere around.
    Started shooting last year and gradually getting better

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭frenchmartini

Am K,
    Just finishing up my course with Leixlip Archers and hoping to join their merry ranks in the next few weeks.
    I love this sport.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭SteveBabyface

Steve in Ballyboden. Practicing in Loughlinstown for just over a year (Pay as you go) not in any club as yet and looking to buy my first bow. My nine year old son has been shooting along with me and has decided he wants to shoot in the Olympics so also looking for a bow for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭frenchmartini

Steve in Ballyboden. Practicing in Loughlinstown for just over a year (Pay as you go) not in any club as yet and looking to buy my first bow. My nine year old son has been shooting along with me and has decided he wants to shoot in the Olympics so also looking for a bow for him.

i'm selling my bow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Athboy Archery

Gerry D founder of Mullingar Archery Club and Athboy Archery Club

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Mullingar Archery

Gerry Deegan founder of Mullingar Archery Club

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭NavanJames

James, member of Mayo Archery Club (MAC).

Check out https://www.facebook.com/mayoarchery and http://www.mayoarchers.com/

Regards, James.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Midnight64

Adrian Sims beginner and member of Liffey Archers

Advertisement