Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is Who?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 ^Im with Stupid

Would you belive, its Carl Ridgeway!
    I've kinda been occupied this year, what with being President of the Universe an' all. My C.V also includes the creation of the world in 6 days.

Carl Ridgeway (sarcastic, egotistic, iconic, eccentric and lethargic DIT archer)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 128 ✭✭MuchSavage

It's Alive!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Blind man

young david coleman here
    currently the dit stateside rep. albeit without me bow but i do proudly wear the dit t-shirt as i'm struttun around the ghetto.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Cleric

Hi im Jason Yourell, Im shooting 4 months I think, complete newbie

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Memori

Margaret Carey, trying to fill Ewans boots as UL captain. god help me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭baggins

Memori wrote:
    Margaret Carey, trying to fill Ewans boots as UL captain. god help me!

Yes, god help us all

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭ruiner

Suzanne/Dot (I don't mind which you use)
    Current chair of DCU.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Red & Fuzzy

Ger Casey, current Captain of the UCD club. I've been shooting nigh on six years and I've nought to show for it but a bit of downy red fluff on my face and a general lack of money. Why did I pick an expensive sport!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭trig

I'm gonna go with cos you're an engineer and you like playing with equipment and messing around with expensive lumps of metal and fancy composites coated in fibreglass. Like a worrying number of the rest of us.

As the show says: Toys 4 Big Boys

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Gentle reminder: this isn't a chat thread. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Kron

Ciaran McDonnell here, treasurer of Maynooth. Of the achery club that is, not the entire town and its surrounding hinterland. Shooting over a year, some improvement (yeah right)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Cosine

Cian O' Sullivan, I'v been in ULAC for about 2 an'a bit years. Long term pain in Ewans neck and all round dirty minded fellow :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭thesage

Eoin Long from DCU here. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭muppeteer

Alan Jeffs ere...UL half baked engineer who's occasionally allowed to play fix-it with the clubs equipment.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Scráib

Conor O' Carroll. From Kilkenny, in DCU and started Archery oh.. I'd say about a week ago. :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

Padraig Kelly from gmit.

the guy whos always fighting with the ul guys after the shoots.
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Archeotech

Nate (Mr. Secretary) from DCU. First lesson of archery club. How to duck and cover when I shoot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 AceCarey

Ian here from Woodbrook archers, Bray. Come on down we shoot at Santa at Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Psychobiker

Liam from GMIT here, starting off again after some seven years non-shooting

Daunting prospect :S!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 BBarcher

Rohan O'Duill
    Secretary Woodbrook AC. IAAA field rep and occasionally i get the chance to shoot, barebow normally but some freestyle lately, worrying!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Terrykid

Hi i'm Therese Collins from GMIT.
    i have been shooting for just over a year now and i'm the one with the big purple bow that our lovley paul hates;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Robinhood101

Hey I`m Thomas (TOM) Barrett from G.M.I.T archery club.Shooting for bout a year.Achery is Gigity and so much fun.

Did you know Chuck Norris Invented the first bow and set of arrows,and there for he is the first archer.And the inventor of archery :)

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Psychobiker

Did you know Chuck Norris Invented the first bow and set of arrows,and there for he is the first archer.And the inventor of archery :)

This is incorrect. Chuck Norris looked at a tree and the bow and arrow invented itself in fear

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Gregario

Greg from DCU here... Accidental Secretary of the club... Terrible archer but I make up for it by being really annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Blind man

Just readin over this and i notice that a wee bit of an update is needed for meself, namely because i realized most people don't actually know the name i assume when wandering the streets of Reality.

I AM MUFFIN

I am also Kin to Mini who started archery this year and already kicked my first IV score.

Aka Dave Coleman. Goodnight Folks

PS the AKA refers to ME

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 spick

ruiner wrote:
    Suzanne/Dot (I don't mind which you use)
    Current chair of DCU.
    "shooting is for fun, fun is when you get paid for it":eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭trekkypj

Hi my name is Philip Murphy and I'm an alco... oops wait wrong thread. :D

I'm a fairly new member of UL Archery Club, shooting barebow since October 06 and currently the assistant PRO [That's Propaganda Regurgitation Officer. ;) ].

I'm also known by some as 'the bolloxologist', THAT guy, and 'HIM'. It's all good!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Yuppie

howdy, Harry Lyster, otherwise known as "that compound guy"....the blue bow with wheels since there's more of us now. 7 years in the game give or take and recently i've been offically called a safety officer and a coach....scary :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 archerymad

heya, im katie [email]o@brien.....Arte[/email]mis Cork Archery Club....all-round messer...i think nearly everyone knows here anyway!!!!;)
    i shoot recurve((the real bow!!!!:D ))

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 abusingelves

Aengus o Conghaile, NUIG.
    ''so maybe if we just asked the arrows to aim for the x? they are the ones flying through the air after all! '' :rolleyes:

Advertisement