Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

n/m

Options
1235»

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

and no, i'm not building one in the lab

and no, i'm not building one in the lab

Damn, got there before me. The post I mean, not the lab.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

I think I can say i find irish girls genereally repulsive.
    with an attitude like that I'd say the feeling could mutual towards yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Chick wrote:
    with an attitude like that I'd say the feeling could mutual towards yourself
    oooo cold.

The truth hurts doesn't it?

• Advertisement

Chick wrote:
    The truth hurts doesn't it?
    umm, you insulted him, i replied, i'm not sure how that implies it being accurate..

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

Chick wrote:
    I could bring up the whole "gentleman" argument, but I'm guessing you dont have a gf Kev do you? So I'm not even going to bother with someone that comes off as chauvinistic as you are right now

How was he being chauvinistic? He said girls should pay, which is fair enough no? What happened to equal rights and all that? My last girlfriend paid half for a lot of things. I'd offer to pay sometimes but she was happy enough to.

an agent smith production presents the first ever

TRINITY TROLL WARS

carry on

But no one has even asked me if I pay for things!

I actually do by the way. Plenty of times. I was only talking about the T-Ball ticket. I never said a word about anything else though

Chick wrote:
    But no one has even asked me if I pay for things!

I actually do by the way. Plenty of times. I was only talking about the T-Ball ticket. I never said a word about anything else though
    emm so u just assume the most expensive thing and will pay half when its cheap as a token offer

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

ah chick i don't care what u think about 99% of things. When I'm rich and famous in a few years I'll have all the women money can buy. i mean ... i mean. woops. gotta go.

SkyLynx wrote:
    emm so u just assume the most expensive thing and will pay half when its cheap as a token offer
    Think what you want. You don't know anything about what I pay for.

ah chick i don't care what u think about 99% of things. When I'm rich and famous in a few years I'll have all the women money can buy
    Fine I don't mind if you don't care lol

You have to "buy" women?! :eek: ;)

best place to pick them up is leason street.... or so i'm told

Chick wrote:
    Think what you want. You don't know anything about what I pay for.
    you posted it all not me

chick, sometimes people write things on the internet that are not actually 100% true. yes i use prositutes and yes i'm telling the world about it. that was an example of something that is not true.

to tell the difference between the truth - chick is annoying - and fiction - i want to slap chick, can be tricky, so u need to assese people using as much information you have, not just a specific post, to have the prespective to differeniate.

hey chick are u a leo or cancer, or neither.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

chick, sometimes people write things on the internet that are not actually 100% true.

And you'd do well to remember that yourself.
    an agent smith production presents the first ever

TRINITY TROLL WARS

LOL

*hums "under the bridge"*

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

as far as i know, none of the guys have gfs.

Kev, you've met my gf!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Haha I'm lovin this.

Chick, kev wasn't bein chauvinistic. He was actually being a bit of a feminist.

Yis can have one or the other bit yis can't have it both ways. ie you can either get doors opened for you, everything paid for etc and then don your apron and do the dishes. This is usually a chauvinistic ideal and IMO a backwards step, one which most of if honest would not agree with. Feminists (the tame non-manhating breed) on the other hand want equal oppurtunities/careers, the man to help with the nappy changing etc. what comes with that? Paying your way..

Also kev I second that irish women comment. It's rare to find a down-to-earth irish girl. I've noticed it far more prevalent in continental, asian and even to some extent north american girls.

oh yeah sorry john2. nice girl too. nice than chick anyway.

• Advertisement

oh yeah sorry john2. nice girl too. nice than chick anyway.

Much nicer

John2 wrote:
    Much nicer
    hate to say it , but that wouldn't be much of a challange ;)

lol

Advertisement