Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

n/m

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

damn it. i remember now. it is blue. i hate when i'm wrong. i wasn't trying to convince you one way of another. and actually, the trendy thing, although a good point isn't true. i have no problem with trendy things, but i have a problem with trendy things which are inferior to less trendy things.
    My point was that its not inferior, it does exactly what it says on the tin so to speak. And as pet conceded it has the best menu's and design of any of the mp3 players. And for mainstream useage these factors are paramount.
    actually, on a side note, a tangent if you will. i don't recollect skylynx, ever conceeding any type of defeat. or admiting he perhaps is wrong. or anything similar. it may be the fact he is always right, or he doesnt feel bothered admiting otherwise.
    I do try avoid being wrong, and no i wouldn't admit if i was. But i'm not so its ok :)
    interesting topic. i'll wait for pet to start a thread on it and then laugh and then cry a little while no one replies to it.
    no doubt ;)

ApeXaviour wrote:
    OH GOD I DON'T CARE..

kids kids.. this has to be the most boring thread ever.
    too much brainpower involved? ;)

How about we all just enjoy the lil picture ;)
    tye0000117.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

who is that woman. she's very pointy. cute enough thou. this reminds me. there was a picture in the as and chick thead. and i thought for a while it was chick. she girl in the pic was nice. pity. actually, irelevant either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

mmmm.... :o

jabs...
    tye0000949.jpg

who is that woman. she's very pointy. cute enough thou..
    eh i don't have a notion, love to get to know her tho :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

actually, on a side note, a tangent if you will. i don't recollect skylynx, ever conceeding any type of defeat. or admiting he perhaps is wrong. or anything similar. it may be the fact he is always right, or he doesnt feel bothered admiting otherwise.

Yes I have noticed it too. Especially his lack of reply to my comment in some other thread..
    OH GOD I DON'T CARE..

kids kids.. this has to be the most boring thread ever.

I know, I know. But I'm a stubborn ****, sorry. :D
    And as pet conceded

I did not "concede". I had/have no problems admitting that.

But the other points still stand - iPods are a fashion accessory, and you're paying a premium for that fact. Maybe they seem more reliable, but that's because they're tied to a proprietary format, and have no ability to be firmware upgraded. That might seem like an advantage, but it isn't.

And for someone who seems to be so interested in audio quality, you'll may or may not know that iPods get bad reviews compared to other HDDDAPs such as the iRiver or the Zen in terms of sound quality, which could be a reason why Apple refuse to release the signal-to-noise ratio.
    I do try avoid being wrong, and no i wouldn't admit if i was.
    Well, at least you're honestly arrogant.

speaking of beautiful women, i think, angelina jolie is perfect. although, natalie portman seems more attainable (i know how ridiclous that sounds). anybody see alexander. rosario dawson is in it. very hot. she's also in 25th hour which has an interesting monologue. the main character is ed norton who maybe is the best actor of his generation. he once dated salma hayec, who would give angelina jolie a good run for her money. she just filmed a movie called "ask the dust" which is co-staring colin farrell. who is a lucky man, cos he's been with, on the screen anyway, both rosario and Angelina. and we go full circle.

Pet wrote:
    Yes I have noticed it too. Especially his lack of reply to my comment in some other thread..
    Which thread now??
    But the other points still stand - iPods are a fashion accessory, and you're paying a premium for that fact. Maybe they seem more reliable, but that's because they're tied to a proprietary format, and have no ability to be firmware upgraded. That might seem like an advantage, but it isn't.
    Where did u get that load of bollix then? , have a look at the apple site, the whole firmware upgrade downloads for all the ipods???? , And tied to which proprietray format now? i think your confusing ipods with netmd's here, or possibly one of the sony mp3 players.........

And for someone who seems to be so interested in audio quality, you'll may or may not know that iPods get bad reviews compared to other HDDDAPs such as the iRiver or the Zen in terms of sound quality, which could be a reason why Apple refuse to release the signal-to-noise ratio.
    Having used/owned all 3 of those products the sound quality is on par if not better than each of the others. Have you?
    Well, at least you're honestly arrogant.
    Well yeah.

speaking of beautiful women, i think, angelina jolie is perfect. although, natalie portman seems more attainable (i know how ridiclous that sounds). anybody see alexander. rosario dawson is in it. very hot. she's also in 25th hour which has an interesting monologue. the main character is ed norton who maybe is the best actor of his generation. he once dated salma hayec, who would give angelina jolie a good run for her money. she just filmed a movie called "ask the dust" which is co-staring colin farrell. who is a lucky man, cos he's been with, on the screen anyway, both rosario and Angelina. and we go full circle.
    And you say I'm full of useless information?

EDIT: Well, you didn't say I was full of useless info. But you are.

speaking of beautiful women, i think, angelina jolie is perfect.
    Well the lips but wouldn't be in my top 50 anyway....
    although, natalie portman seems more attainable (i know how ridiclous that sounds).
    its that whole unbelievebly hot girl next door look, i dunno what it is....i'd be rank'n her in or around 10 i'd say ;)
    anybody see alexander.
    Avoiding it like the plague :)
    rosario dawson is in it. very hot.
    Yeah seen her before, well hot :)
    he once dated salma hayec,
    Himm yeah, got that sexy in a dirty way thing going on :cool:

• Advertisement

well, it's actually worth going to see, not trying to sound like a desperate teenager, well proably pre-teen in this age, for the scene in which she bounces around and snarls at alexander naked.

concerning what pet said, that i said he's full of useless information. i actually never said this. this is another example of pet saying stuff that isnt quite true. i've mentioned this a few times and he seems to continue to taunt my patience by contining to make these errors. maybe he meant to say, you plural, say i'm full of .....

Which thread now??

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=2300427&postcount=40
    And tied to which proprietray format now?

AAC/Mp3. They don't offer support for Ogg or WMA.
    Having used/owned all 3 of those products the sound quality is on par if not better than each of the others. Have you?

Yes actually, I made sure I did so I could get a balanced opinion.
    Well yeah.

That was a backhanded compliment.

Pet wrote:
    As for that, i apologise, i'll go correct it now.
    AAC/Mp3. They don't offer support for Ogg or WMA.
    Since when is mp3 a proprietary format ? its the most common format there is, followed by AAC. WMA is on the otherhand a proprietary format.

Yes actually, I made sure I did so I could get a balanced opinion.
    the question really was owned not use, but regardless, fairplay most people wouldn't bother :)

As for that, i apologise, i'll go correct it now.

oh my gosh

oh my gosh
    i didn't say i was wrong, it was an oversight

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Any of you ever used .flac or .shn audio files? They're pretty big but very good quality

nope

• Closed Accounts Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Evilution

who is that woman. she's very pointy.

Speaking of which, anyone know who that girl who works in the SU Shop in House 6 with the massive jabs is? Man, she has got the most cracking knockers in the college, I $hit you not.

she doesn't ring a bell. might pop in tomorrow and she is she's there. is she a student?

she doesn't ring a bell. might pop in tomorrow and she is she's there. is she a student?
    ugh if only hte SU shop wasn't such a hike......she really worth the walk?

• Advertisement

SkyLynx wrote:
    ugh if only hte SU shop wasn't such a hike......she really worth the walk?

I think ye'll be pleased you made the effort. She's usually in there from about 4pm each day. You can't miss her. She's kinda a little chubby, but the knockers on her are just fantastic. She's been wearing small tops lately too. When she serves you you can't take your eyes off the two zeppelins dogfighting in her top.
    Check it out.

two zeppelins dogfighting in her top.

lol ur funny

lol ur funny

Couldn't think of a better metaphor.
    Go see, then come back and tell me what you think...

was up there at 2 or 3 and all i saw were oldish women without zepellins.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Crash

maybe evilution has a thing for zimmerframes - in which case you probably couldnt see the zeppelins because they were down around the knees

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

just like the Hindenburg disaster...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

there was a picture in the as and chick thead. and i thought for a while it was chick. girl in the pic was nice. pity.
    Sorry to disappoint you, she was just a random pic from google!

Evilution wrote:
    She's kinda a little chubby, but the knockers on her are just fantastic. She's been wearing small tops lately too. When she serves you you can't take your eyes off the two zeppelins dogfighting in her top.
    Check it out.
    You're such a perv, d'you know that!! :eek: :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

your the one doing nursing to look at lots of willys, are you not?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

But there's a difference, I'm not perving off them am I? Certainly not.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

a really sick inuendo (spelling?) just came to mind............

Advertisement