Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The definition of adorable...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

You're asking a bunch of people who were just talking about the benefits of incest?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

Fishie wrote:
    Also, just thought I'd jump in and say I think Angelina Jolie is gross

WHA?!?!?!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

Tiny Tot wrote:
    ...one of my work colleagues is adorable but he is a few years older than me. Is that wrong? I mean, older men, more experience?

NO! Of Course it's not!! People who have a problem with age gaps are stupid!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Why go across the road when you can go across the hall?
    Incest is best, put the famnily to the test

(Heard that one from a priest, had to throw it in)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

plleeeeaaase take that back^^^^

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭HeyYou

Yes Jim, that's Diarmuid Early, how do you know him? He's a fun guy, I'll even forgive him his Cork residence...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,700 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

isnt dermot early the kildare footballer?

(ps i cant find him anywhere in that pic)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

HeyYou wrote:
    Yes Jim, that's Diarmuid Early, how do you know him? He's a fun guy, I'll even forgive him his Cork residence...
    Did you just call me Jim?!?

Diarmuid is brillers, I knew him in CTYI but unfortunately I haven't seen him in over two years (aagh!) His brother Cormac is pretty krazee as well

Jim_Are_Great - yes, I think she's gross. Obviously you don't, but we're all entitled to our opinions!

Tiny Tot - age differences don't matter. Trust me, I've gone out with older guys and I'm currently with a younger guy, anyone I've been with who's actually the same age as me has been a wanker. Age is overrated

Also, I thought I'd just remark on something from the first page of this thread - Broken Sword from Hero was adorable in the movie, but he looks quite unattractive with short hair and that moustache thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

we all know that the world is divided into two kinds of people*: those you find angelina jolie ridiculously attractive, and those who find tara reid attractive. i'd be part of the tara reid camp meself. who's with me?

*if you don't fit in, stop complaining

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

i think both are hot

• Advertisement

Tara Reid before she dabbled in plastic surgery, now more of a Jolie fan...

Fishie wrote:
    Did you just call me Jim?!?

Diarmuid is brillers, I knew him in CTYI but unfortunately I haven't seen him in over two years (aagh!) His brother Cormac is pretty krazee as well

Jim_Are_Great - yes, I think she's gross. Obviously you don't, but we're all entitled to our opinions!

Tiny Tot - age differences don't matter. Trust me, I've gone out with older guys and I'm currently with a younger guy, anyone I've been with who's actually the same age as me has been a wanker. Age is overrated

Also, I thought I'd just remark on something from the first page of this thread - Broken Sword from Hero was adorable in the movie, but he looks quite unattractive with short hair and that moustache thing
    Thank you, I must agree, that pic doesn't do him justice. Have you seen Infernal Affairs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

I KNEW that name sounded familiar! Jeez, haven't seen Cormac in aaaages, wonder how he is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Fabulo

hehehe...

How did I miss a six-page topic talking about the hotness of men?

Raphael wrote:
    Thank you, I must agree, that pic doesn't do him justice. Have you seen Infernal Affairs?
    No, I've only seen him in Hero, but he was so adorable I just wanted to give him a hug!
    Caoimhe wrote:
    I KNEW that name sounded familiar! Jeez, haven't seen Cormac in aaaages, wonder how he is?
    I haven't seen him since the Trinity Open Day, he was grand then. He's applying to go to Oxford next year
    Plunky wrote:
    Tara Reid before she dabbled in plastic surgery, now more of a Jolie fan...
    Hasn't Angelina Jolie had plastic surgery as well? Maybe she hasn't, but I thought I heard she had. Her lips definitely look unnatural anyway

Hasn't Angelina Jolie had plastic surgery as well? Maybe she hasn't, but I thought I heard she had. Her lips definitely look unnatural anyway
    Not saying she hasn't, but the augmentation just doesn't suit Reid...

Hmmm, well I'd argue that the lips don't suit Angelina, but I'll drop it cos it is your opinion!
    I haven't seen any pictures of post-operation Tara Reid, I'm only going by what I remember of her from the American Pie movies. Has she gone kinda skanky?

Skanky ain't strong enough, tbh...

Fishie wrote:
    No, I've only seen him in Hero, but he was so adorable I just wanted to give him a hug!

You should see it, great movie. And he does his forlorn puppy goddy thing

[Edit]...I actually mistyped dog as god. Wow...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Tiny Tot

...that he is married? I hope you don't think I'm a tramp. Actually I am still a virgin. I know that might seem totally bizarro. Is there anything wrong with a little flirting? Any words of wisdom from some more experienced ones here?

Tiny Tot

• Advertisement

I was having this convo with Gummybearz last night - just cuz you flirt doesn't mean it has to go further! flirting is just for fun! The fact that he's married might indeed pose a problem, more morally than anything...

Don't, i repeat, do NOT lose your virginity to someone who isn't as into you as you are them (ie someone in another relationship!!) I'm not saying it will at all, but should it get to that stage, bear in mind that some day it will be the most precious gift you can give someone!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Plunky wrote:
    I was having this convo with Gummybearz last night - just cuz you flirt doesn't mean it has to go further! flirting is just for fun!

Damn Straight!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,700 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Plunky wrote:
    .....bear in mind that some day it will be the most precious gift you can give someone!
    How cute

I prefer the attitude of: You can only lose it once, so make it special. But, yeah. Still similar..ish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Fabulo

Pft. Virginity. A big issue over a little tissue.

*throws shoe*
    Raph has the right idea...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

Fabulo wrote:

omfg hahahahahahaha!!
    fu.ckin brilliant. :D
    :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

Fabulo wrote:

:eek: Eon ya big man-hoor!!!! What seedy things have you been doing down at the docks..? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Fabulo wrote:

If I can't have your virginity, can I at least have the box it came in?

• Advertisement

omfg hahahahahahaha!!
    fu.ckin brilliant. :D
    :D:D:D
    I would have gone more with 'gross and unnecessary' myself but whatever floats your boat... This thread has gone COMPLETELY off-topic at this stage, how come this always happens on the CTYI board?

Advertisement