Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joey!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,211 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Ahh the new episodes of scrubs are good too people, but seeing as i've seen both of the new seasons already i'd side with scrubs, it's definatly the funiest, all of the jokes hit the right spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Joey was never any good as a character on his own.

At the very beginning of friends when he had some kind of a brain. Every season he got dumber and dumber. and thus very very one dimentional.

I enjoyed it :rolleyes: sad I know. but scrubs is better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

It was ok, nothing special, I'll keep watching but i think it'll be too dumbed down to have any staying power, its no frasier.......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Im_No_Superman

Joey was ok, dont know how they will keep it interesting for 10-12 episodes though,i think the jokes will just tiresome.

Oh by the wat does anyone know if the first two series of scrubs are on dvd?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I was expecting it too be a total train wreck, but it managed to hold my attention. For a first episode it was pretty good... I'll try it again next week.

I haven't watched Friends in a good while, so I hadn't realised quite how stupid Joey was these days... there is no way someone that stupid could fend for themselves...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭weerez

I thought Joey was terrible. Scrubs made up for it afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Scrubs was a pretty below-par episode tbh. Probably the worst season opener I've seen yet coming from Sacred Heart...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

i don't think i'll be skipping the pub to watch this but it was very entertaining.
    If you skip the pub to watch any television you're a sad man. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭cashback

Joey was pretty average. It was just like one of those american sitcoms nobody watches on tg4. You just kept wishing chandler would walk in the door...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Moe79

I didn't think it was amazing, but then I fell out of love with Friends about 3 or 4 seasons ago. (Right around the time Monica and Chandler got together and it became like a mini-soap).

However, it was passable and has the potential to pass a half hour on a Monday relatively well.

The nephew was pretty funny I thought.

It may be a bad sign though that the funniest line in the whole ep was the one involving Chandler.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,844 ✭✭✭✭Basq

NoelRock wrote:
    Scrubs was a pretty below-par episode tbh. Probably the worst season opener I've seen yet coming from Sacred Heart...
    Yeah, the first episode was definantly the worst of the season!

They really improve as the weeks go on, in my opinion!

Episode 3, 'My New Game' is brillant! And also Episode 9, 'My Unicorn' (with Matthew Perry) is very funny!

Advertisement