Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

psp games

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,933 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

yo L5 how much would you think the psp will cost when it gets to europe
    and when is that

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭yawnstretch

Id say its March 25-31st for Europe and US. Sony have said they'll be releasing the US and Euro Versions at the same time.

As fot the Euro price - thats a very tough one to call. There are too many factors right now such as the Yen/Dollar/Euro issues, valuepack price, game price and Ireland's notorious rip-off games prices.

Plucking this out of the air really but I'd say you're looking at €250 for a PSP and game. (maybe 270 with a game and val pack?) By the way like the Jap release there's probably going to be mass shortage so if you are getting one from the shops over here - Book Now.

The reason Im saying this is that I hear there will only be a couple million PSPs between Europe AND the US. Cant remember where I read it now, but Ill check back with a link in a few minutes.

Edit: Ok cant find the link right now and Im off for a bit so sorry about that

saw this on ebay if any ones interested

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=91513&item=8159306236&rd=1

its a Sony PSP Image Converter 2 MP4 Movie Making Software

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

snoopdog wrote:
    saw this on ebay if any ones interested

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=91513&item=8159306236&rd=1

its a Sony PSP Image Converter 2 MP4 Movie Making Software

Sounds like a con to me... the kind where the guy's downloaded a whole lot of video-editing/converting freeware apps onto a CD. E.g. what's the name of the program(s), why no pix of the CD/box, etc...?

You can grab pretty much every piece of software you need to do this (edit/reformat avis or mpgs to Mp4) for free (as freeware apps) online. Check out Doom9.org first and follow the links.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

what capacity are the Duo memory sticks gonna have in a years time? .. 1gig should start becoming more available now after the psp release so will we be seeing 2/4gig sticks this time next year?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

well theres 4 gig pro's just announced so yeah its possible

is need for speed rivals out tomorrow on the psp any one see a clip of it does it look good

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

It looks like its going to be just as **** at the NFSU2. The graphics look great but all the videos look like the PSP is strugling to keep the framerate steady.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

The only game I'm interested in is Darkstalkers/Vampire Chronicle: The Chaos Tower, but it's not enough to warrent a purchase of the console, especially when you have a DS already filling the gap.

any new games coming out soon or is the next one nfs rivals

• Advertisement

There doesn't look like anything good is coming out till the American release.

Ciaran500 wrote:
    There doesn't look like anything good is coming out till the American release.
    what games are coming out with the american launch

www.ign.com

I'm not doing all the work.

Ciaran500 wrote:
    www.ign.com

I'm not doing all the work.
    im fair bad all right im a lazy fecker

Advertisement