Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Joey" starts next Monday

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Nuttzz wrote:
    Didnt see it as Joey clashes with the shield on TV3, no contest at all.....

You got that right, Joey wins hands down !!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭brian_ire

After watching the first twelve epsiodes its everything i had expected. The lack of chandler means that the joey's stupid moments just kinda die. As said it does pick up after the first episode but it's a one trick pony imo. Joey does something stupid, everybody laughs... joey does something stupid, everybody laughs... you see where this is going?

Anyway its ok entertainment, im still watchin it, but it aint the kinda show you wouldnt go out on monday night for, (i.e. SCRUBS!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

Didnt see it as Joey clashes with the shield on TV3, no contest at all.....

And 'The O.C' season 2 from next Monday on TG4 is bound to impact on 'Joey' too, yay :p

Fine people have said it improves after the pilot, and I'll probably begrudgingly tape/sky plus it and watch 'The O.C', but it's never gonna be anything more than mediocre -- even 'Good Morning Miami' was funnier, and that was fairly limited...

I hate that guy from 'Road Trip' that plays the nephew too *shudder*

Advertisement