Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite theme tune....

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

Dr. Dre wrote:
    Heh, what we need is someone to release a plugin for firefox that lets you hum a tune over the net
    :D

hehe nice one Dr.Dre :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Law & Order SVU

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭millivanilli

captain planet he's our hero gonna take pollution down to zero or else the song from teddy ruxpin

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Frank Drebin

Malcolm in the middle theme tune....You're not the boss of me now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

BOD ROCKS!!!! good call!
    Shrimp wrote:
    BOD WAS AMAZING... All those whacky colours.. :P

Lol yeah he was cool, what about that guy who used to go into a costume shop and watever he pit on then hed have an adventure cant remember the name... think it was mr.ben.... mr.something I dunno....?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

Chick wrote:
    Lol yeah he was cool, what about that guy who used to go into a costume shop and watever he pit on then hed have an adventure cant remember the name... think it was mr.ben.... mr.something I dunno....?

yup your right its mister ben,he would try on costume of different Era and then travel back in time when costume suited it.

oooo just thought what about the The Time Tunnel theme tune.....

time tunnel...? never heard of it!

has anyone mention cheers yet? love that song :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Hawaii 5- 0 - absolutely brill- and the lead-in with the camera zooming in -
    magic
    Mission Impossible
    and of course Steptoe and Son :D

everyone seems to love MI but its kinda annoying....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭norbert64

I likes the Voyager theme tune as it's just music, but the Twin Peaks 1 is very good coz it's so FLIPPIN creepy.

Prolly out of all the stupid teen dramas, i would pick Paula Cole's great song from Dawson's Creek, although Phantom Planet's Here I come, from The OC is pretty Awesome too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,797 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

(In no particular order :)) StarGate SG1, Blue Thunder (the series), Mission Impossible (80s version), Transformers (original series), Battlestar Galactica (original series..only thing the remake did was inspire me to go buy the original series boxset! :)), Star Trek TNG/DS9..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭ando

Star Trek, god :rolleyes:

KnightRider, now we're talking

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭cashback

Don't think anyone has mentioned Taxi!
    Also Cheers, A-Team, Bosco, The Racoons, Macgyver, and the one from Dogtanan and the Muskerhounds... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭irishboy99_

GLOBE TREKKER
    DICEMAN USA
    MOST HAUNTED :eek:
    undefinedundefined

Advertisement